The ‘Sweet Science’ - The UG’s Boxing Thread!

Yea I’m not too confident with him either. I like to see him win as well.

I blindspotted on the time of this fight. Middle East again eh. Ok lets go!

Frampton looks small

He’s too small for this weight class. His style doesn’t transition over

1 Like

Too small

Getting pieced up going into 5 here

1 Like

If he can’t move back down comfortably… Frampton needs to retire.

Lol at Joe Tesitorre screaming

1 Like

Australian junior middleweight star Tim Tszyu has a $1 million offer on the table to fight domestic rival Michael Zerafa.

Las month, Tszyu picked up another statement making win when he battered and stopped world title challenger Dennis Hogan in five rounds in Newcastle.

Also in March, Zerafa blew away former world champion Anthony Mundine in one round. Mundine retired in the aftermath.

Brian Amatruda, promoter for Zerafa, is willing to offer Tszyu the biggest payday of his young career.

Tszyu and Zerafa exchanged words back in December, in the aftermath of Tszyu’s win over Bowyn Morgan at the Bankwest Stadium.

“I’m sick and tired of seeing Tim make excuses and avoid what is Australia’s biggest fight — Tim Tszyu v Michael Zerafa,” Amatruda said in a statement to Fox Sports.

“Tim is a quality fighter but he just fought a 36-year-old fighter who was coming off a brutal knockout and his second loss in a row. Hogan also had a major injury coming into the fight and at one stage was going to withdraw.

“No discredit to Tim, but he has never fought the likes of Michael Zerafa who is in his prime and fought the best in the world. Not like Tim’s opponents who were just Australians, who whilst quite handy fighters will never be world champions.

“Tim’s talk of a world title is fanciful as the titles are all scheduled elsewhere so why not fight the very best in Australia? If Tim thinks he is on a different level then let’s get the fight on and he can have an easy payday!”

Tszyu, ranked at number one by the WBO at junior middleweight, is looking for a big opponent in his next outing - preferably an opponent in the top five or a world champion.

1 Like

[quote=“touch, post:36169, topic:2086472, full:true”]
Australian junior middleweight star Tim Tszyu has a $1 million offer on the table to fight domestic rival Michael Zerafa.

Las month, Tszyu picked up another statement making win when he battered and stopped world title challenger Dennis Hogan in five rounds in Newcastle.

Also in March, Zerafa blew away former world champion Anthony Mundine in one round. Mundine retired in the aftermath.

Brian Amatruda, promoter for Zerafa, is willing to offer Tszyu the biggest payday of his young career.

Tszyu and Zerafa exchanged words back in December, in the aftermath of Tszyu’s win over Bowyn Morgan at the Bankwest Stadium.

“I’m sick and tired of seeing Tim make excuses and avoid what is Australia’s biggest fight — Tim Tszyu v Michael Zerafa,” Amatruda said in a statement to Fox Sports.

“Tim is a quality fighter but he just fought a 36-year-old fighter who was coming off a brutal knockout and his second loss in a row. Hogan also had a major injury coming into the fight and at one stage was going to withdraw.

“No discredit to Tim, but he has never fought the likes of Michael Zerafa who is in his prime and fought the best in the world. Not like Tim’s opponents who were just Australians, who whilst quite handy fighters will never be world champions.

“Tim’s talk of a world title is fanciful as the titles are all scheduled elsewhere so why not fight the very best in Australia? If Tim thinks he is on a different level then let’s get the fight on and he can have an easy payday!”

Tszyu, ranked at number one by the WBO at junior middleweight, is looking for a big opponent in his next outing - preferably an opponent in the top five or a world champion.
[/qute]

Zerafa has also lost to all the big name fighters
he fought lol

1 Like

Yeah, but he is a good dancer, so…

Bear dancers?

Yeah, he is/was a stripper, Magic Mike, Chippendale, Fully Monty, guy!

Bear strippers get sexual though lol

1 Like

They announced another round of fighters for the video game. I think they are just going to do this for months until release day.

New Announcements:

Loma, Joe Smith, M.A Barrera, Morales, Kovalev, Paulie M, Lemeux, Corrales, Nonito D, Maidana, Boom Boom Mancini and others.

Womens divisions with the big names , Like Estrada, Shields, also Cyborg

A novelty kickboxer division (just boxing though) which includes Badr Hari.

1 Like

Lomaaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Andy Ruiz looking lean!

Chris is going to get fucked up

1 Like

Billy Joe is going to give Canelo a boxing lesson. He may still lose a decision, but he will win the fight.

1 Like

I am interested in the fight. People say he can really box on that level. Can he? I don’t know, we will see.

I would settle for it just being competitive. If its a good scrap, with Billy at least winning 4, or 5 rounds I will be happy