The ‘Sweet Science’ - The UG’s Boxing Thread!

Paulie in fine form. Says to Wilder, and his fans, stop blaming white privileged for you getting your ass kicked.

Unfortunately there’s too much corruption and I’ve been fooled enough now lol

1 Like

:rotating_light: TOP RANK x SKY SPORTS :handshake:

:boxing_glove: Top Rank Boxing cards will now be shown in the UK on Sky Sports Boxing, after a four-year deal was reached between the pair, according to The Athletic’s Mike Coppinger!

:tv: The deal starts with #StevensonNakathila on Saturday!

#Boxing

1 Like
1 Like

lol what?

"You’ve played Street Fighter, you’ve played Mortal Kombat, and we all know the basics: inflict as much damage as possible on your foe and win the match.

Of course, you always know when you’re on the brink of victory (or defeat) via the power bar at the top of the screen. That’s exactly what Oscar De La Hoya is hoping to bring to combat sports with his new project, beginning with a pilot fight card tonight that will be streamed on Stadium (5 p.m. ET)."

2 Likes

Oscar is off the hook right now…lol

2 Likes

He’s on some good shit right now lol. I’m sure he was up late on one of his binges playing street fighter and thought wow… this would be great in real life.

1 Like

lol - Just keeps giving!

’ De La Hoya Tells Canelo Alvarez: “I’m Coming For You, Will F*G Knock Your A Out!”.

Lmao biggest heel turn since Hogan joined NWO. That being said Canelo would fucking kill him lol

2 Likes

And I would pay for the honour

Haha Oscar is a mad man

2 Likes

You know what is funny. Oscar starting talking about coming back for Triller fights right around the time Canelo ditched him! lol

Was this the Grand plan all along?! lmfa

I can imagine Oscar plotting it, alone in a lean back leather chair, glass in hand. lol

2 Likes

Canelo, look up quick!

2 Likes

Don’t forget a plate full of coke lol

1 Like

Hahahaha

Haha I love the trash talk from ODLH

He knows he can’t beat canelo , but he’ll trash talk him all day ….saying canelo can’t throw a punch correctly etc lol

Canelo even acknowledging ODLH is a win for Oscar

2 Likes
1 Like

Oscar getting more and more pissed now lol

1 Like