The ‘Sweet Science’ - The UG’s Boxing Thread!

Lol I could see that

1 Like

Ritson got beat up again. One of the strangest endings I have ever seen.

Corner throws in towel. Ref throws it out, refuses it. Ritson gets dropped two more times in the next minute. Ref says oh go on, then I will stop it. lol

ANTONIO MARGARITO CALLS OUT OSCAR DE LA HOYA

Lol I can’t remember which fight it was. I think it was in the UK a few years ago. Same thing happened lol.

1 Like

Margo is a G lol

1 Like

Wilder already had a breakdown. Actually we are witnessing a months long mental breakdown from this guy lol.

2 Likes

What the fuck?

Lol. True

:ru: POVETKIN ANNOUNCES RETIREMENT

:1st_place_medal: Olympic Gold Medalist
:crown: Former world champion
:facepunch: A true Heavyweight warrior

:boxing_glove: Alexander Povetkin has announced his retirement from professional boxing at 41-years-old after a great career :clap:

#Boxing

4 Likes

Have watched the replay a couple of times of the second Fury Wilder fight and did not realize how one sided it was the first time when watching live. Or had forgotten, not sure, but Fury really took it to him.

Never cared much for Wilder before but really did not like the way he treated Breland.

Breland was the only guy around Wilder that had the type of experience needed to guide and manage a championship level fighter.

Even the local boxing scene (very small) used to kind of mock that gym. People had a bit of hope things would be different by bringing in Breland to work with Wilder.

2 Likes

Good to see you Willie. Still missing @pharochuck and others around here too.

1 Like

@chadk @Fedoral_Crime been missing in action

@Stern @Tomato_Can

What breakdown did wilder recently have ?
Any details ?

Just all his crazy accusations on why he lost to Fury. Now he’s back again saying the same stuff. He basically had every excuse in the book on why he lost.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s not so much a breakdown as he is living close to an alternative reality.

Still going on dramatic monologues. Genuinely believed his boxing power was ordained by God (lol). And shifting the facts of reality to suit the narrative that he is the victim, and the good guy, who never really lost.

The question is, if he did lose again how would he take it?

So much hinges on this next fight, and not only belts and money, but also in a sense, reality.

If Wilder wins it will have proven for him, and his fans, that his excuses were real, that the God inspired good guys have triumphed.

If Fury wins, then Fury never has to fight him again, and Wilder’s excuses will be forever recorded as unhinged as they truly are.

3 Likes

Watch any interview since the loss

2 Likes

lol

Sad, AB is being humiliated in front of the world eating out a hooker

2 Likes

Hahahah is that some IG call girl? He’s eating her pussy and a few tweets before this one she’s getting dogged out from behind. Nasty asses lol.

1 Like