The ‘Sweet Science’ - The UG’s Boxing Thread!

1 Like

Jesus , when is Bud going to fight someone who will actually challenge him?!!

What??? Shawn Porter gave Errol Spence a damn good fight and lost a competitive split decision. If not for that flash knockdown the majority of media scorecards would have had Porter winning that fight.

Crawford won’t fight him lol

Wasn’t that Spence’ first fight back from his accident? I might be wrong , I just haven’t kept up with porter ….I thought he had lost his last couple of important matches …either way, Crawford easily beats porter ….very easy …

Danny García was his first fight back

lol where was it located?

Lmao…nobody wants to see that shit…is this for real?

Between Mendota and Kerman on Whitesbridge

No it wasn’t his first fight back and he gave Spence everything he could handle.

I think that’s crazy talk thinking Crawford handles Porter “very easily”.

Porter is a tough fight for anyone. Dismissing Porter as a joke fight is way off base.

Hopefully we’ll see it soon enough.

2 Likes

Lol thought so but never been

1 Like

The Charlo judge slams his critics. lol

Lmao he must of been doing the same then

1 Like

Or the other two judges who scored the fight really close! lol

1 Like

Lol dumb reasoning

1 Like

I’m saying it now. Porter upsets Crawford. I remember that little Lithuanian guy giving Crawford trouble. He even hurt Bud and was robbed of a knockdown in that fight. Porter is a combination of bigger, better, closer to his prime and more versatile fighter than anyone Bud has faced in awhile. Plus, he has fought far better competition at Welterweight than Crawford has.

Shawn won’t be intimidated, starts much faster, and does well against southpaws. We know Porter has the tenacity needed to get through a dogfight. When’s the last time Bud was REALLY gut checked? I think he’ll jump on Bud early. Build a lead. And, hangs on for an upset victory.

3 Likes

Hi Chad

1 Like

I agree that Porter beats Crawford. Why do you think it would be an upset?

1 Like