Lmao he must of been doing the same then

1 Like

Or the other two judges who scored the fight really close! lol

1 Like

Lol dumb reasoning

1 Like

excellent analysis!

1 Like

I’m saying it now. Porter upsets Crawford. I remember that little Lithuanian guy giving Crawford trouble. He even hurt Bud and was robbed of a knockdown in that fight. Porter is a combination of bigger, better, closer to his prime and more versatile fighter than anyone Bud has faced in awhile. Plus, he has fought far better competition at Welterweight than Crawford has.

Shawn won’t be intimidated, starts much faster, and does well against southpaws. We know Porter has the tenacity needed to get through a dogfight. When’s the last time Bud was REALLY gut checked? I think he’ll jump on Bud early. Build a lead. And, hangs on for an upset victory.

3 Likes

Hi Chad

1 Like

I agree that Porter beats Crawford. Why do you think it would be an upset?

1 Like

law and order crazy shit GIF

I don’t think Porter winning would be an upset. The oddsmakers and the “experts” will though.

2 Likes

Anyone watching Olympic boxing tonight? Men’s 125lb, American on now

1 Like

Channel?

1 Like

NBC sports app for me I don’t know if there’s a tributary or not

2 Likes

Watching baseball right now

Well you’re not missing much, these refs are trash. The last bout might as well have been a judo match, they don’t break them, ever

1 Like

Was Briggs always this awesome?

1 Like

Lol yea it’s hard to watch amateur boxing. The refs and judges are fucking horrible

When is the fight? I’d throw a couple sheckles on Oscar at those odds.

He’s always been pretty charismatic.

Looking over his record on boxrec I was impressed until I looked at his best wins vs his losses. Kinda tough to judge without having seen many of his fights though.

1 Like