The ‘Sweet Science’ - The UG’s Boxing Thread!

a little something to wet your whistle 

my whistle is wet...

Pretty cool, hope Vanes gets smashed.
Wish Mikey was still fighting Salido.

Love boxing.

Demarco vs Broner is the must see match of the month IMO.

Almost forgot My guy Tyson Marquez is fighting Brian Viloria this month too.
Thats an underrated match. Much more interesting then Moreno vs Maras imo.

that will be a good fight, but I'm more excited about Broner-DeMarco on that same night..

1 Like
Barry_BondsMVP -

Rico, I don't trust anything that comes out of Sulaiman's mouth lol...

True.
There's also no big money to be made with Martyrosian/Lara.
Guess I just got excited seeing it because i want to see some other up and comers challenge Canelo instead of building his name on bigger names who are on their way out. Phone Post

you and me both, I can see Canelo dropping the title before facing someone up and coming lol....

voted up! You keep me informed

Some good fights.

I'm looking forward to the Broner fight, thats on 17th right Barry?

yea Chris, next Saturday....

Barry_BondsMVP - 

GSP/Condit and Broner/DeMarco, I like it.

God Bless Tim Tebow - 

Mares/Moreno needed to happen, and it is. I think Moreno is gonna spark Mares out. He's that good. Phone Post

it could happen...

Chris27 - 
Barry_BondsMVP - 

GSP/Condit and Broner/DeMarco, I like it.

two weeks in a row with solid Boxing and MMA.

1 Like

Gary is the truth Phone Post

Barry_BondsMVP -

that will be a good fight, but I'm more excited about Broner-DeMarco on that same night..

Do you think Nicky Burns would have a chance against Broner if they fought? Phone Post

Fedoral Crime - 
Barry_BondsMVP -

Do you think Nicky Burns would have a chance against Broner if they fought? Phone Post

If Broner runs through DeMarco like I expect him too, I don't see anyone giving him much trouble at 135...Ricky gets hit too much and is also too small for him, I think it would look like Gatti-Mayweather.

BrCutter -

I'll let you bang bro. 

Thanks for the rundown.  Just got everything plugged into the DVR including the fights on epix.  

Mares is fun to watch too.  Homie's 24-0-1 and that 1 should have been a win  by at least least the 115-113 the one judge gave him.  

Agbeko 1 should have been a DQ. Phone Post

few hours away from the Showtime card