Stacy Abrams Says Baby’s Heart Beat At 6 Weeks Is Fake, Abort

Ok, I did a search. Thought surely there’d be a thread on this

7 Likes

She went to the same school as Dr. Van Nodstrum!
Health Doctor GIF

11 Likes

Well, I didn’t stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night, so…is she wrong?

1 Like

It sucks being on the right and not giving a fuck about abortion. Republicans are losing in every measure, yet they want to focus on a boutique (religious) issue that loses them votes for a moral imperative.

Meanwhile, R’s have no power, 2-4 million uneducated people a year are crossing the border illegal, war in eastern Europe, and energy is insanely expensive and going to get worse…

Stopping single mothers (the vast majority of abortions) and drug addicts from getting an abortions is retarded.

17 Likes

You are an idiot… Being against abortion has NOTHING to do with religion. It’s against fucking human nature to kill babies… It’s against nearly all animal nature… Do you see turtles destroying their fucking eggs?

16 Likes

What a vile cunt

10 Likes

TIL

Do Turtles Eat Other Turtles?

Although turtles do not take cannibalism as a sustainable way to fill their appetite, they can still eat other turtles when the need is dire.Turtles eating other turtles can be associated with overcrowding, lack of food, basic natural instinct, mating competition, and asserting dominance.

So why is my turtle eating her eggs? The answer is that the shell provides calcium, while the egg provides protein. It may be a shock to see your turtle eating her eggs, but the truth is that it’s a good source of nutrition!

7 Likes

Just following the science

2 Likes

What a cunt.

5 Likes

To think she almost became gov of GA. She’s probably going to run again.

2 Likes

She is running again. Getting beat by a pretty wide margin in the polls this time, tho.

3 Likes

She still hasn’t admitted she lost last time.

6 Likes

First trimester have at it.

After that, special circumstances only.

2 Likes

But muh election deniers.

7 Likes

Yep pretty far and consistently behind

2 Likes

For me abortion is one of the most important issues. The left seems to be all in on the idea America is all in on abortion on demand. I’m not so sure. I think there are about a roughly even number of people who are for abortion, which they view as a women’s rights issue and people who view abortion as murder. I also think pro life is on an upswing because of the very thing Abram’s is talking about. Better technology to better grasp the life inside the womb.

6 Likes

Should be disqualifying

3 Likes

Them babies don’t be havin a heart. The white man’s science is a system of oppression.

2 Likes

Along with every other hypocrite that ran on the 2018 midterm elections platform on the 2016 election being fraudulent. But they don’t hold themselves to the same standards and because the media doesn’t remind everyone they ran on fake Russian conspiracy theories they get away with being hypocrites.

3 Likes

Not a great source but says medically Abram’s is correct.

This one says she is wrong