Standup comedy fans-Harland Williams CrowdControl?

I'm a big fan of stand up comedy, and several years ago (2005? 2006?) I listened to Harland Williams Crowd Control 1 and Crowd Control 2. These sets were basically him going on stage without any written material, and just riffing with the crowd, and were some legitimately hilarious sets.

I WANT THESE BACK! I just ordered Crowd Control volume 2 off of Amazon, but I cannot find Crowd Control 1 for the life of me. I'm willing to buy it, download it, etc, however. I just really want both of these comedy sets back in my life. This may have just been a bootleg set recorded by someone in the crowd for all I know.

I know there's some big fans of stand-up comedy here on the forum. Do any of you guys have ANY idea how I could get ahold of this again?

I like turtles Phone Post 3.0

His improv is genius. His written jokes are atrocious.

Harland Williams is fucking hilarious.  When he imitates a chaninsaw with a tree hugger, i laugh every time

He was incredible in Rocket Man

remember when he had his show on the

W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-B!

pfsjkd -

His improv is genius. His written jokes are atrocious.

I agree with this, although I will say his "the government doesn't want you to know..." line of jokes was pretty fucking funny. Phone Post 3.0

Mike Litoris -

Harland Williams is fucking hilarious.  When he imitates a chaninsaw with a tree hugger, i laugh every time

He was incredible in Rocket Man

Rocket Man was a really funny movie. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

TTT for Harland Williams Crowd Control volume 1