Stann wants Wanderlei next

Wand is a legend, just fighting him is great for your career in terms of exposure.

Also the fact that Stann matches up really well with him makes it the best fight for Stann out there.

jersey0525 - i like leben..but i think he will be blazed by belforts hand speed...leben throws slow...leben would lose...i wanna see leben vs marquardt

Marquardt is the most overrated fighter in the MW division and one of the most overrated in the entire organization. The guy loses every big fight that he's ever in, and most of his wins are by fluke. Like the win over Palharas, what the fuck was that? Palharas was conversing with the ref and he just cheap shotted him. He's boring and is afraid to engage. The Okami fight was ridiculous. Leben would probably lose but at least he would come to fight and throw down with Vitor!

if not marquardt, then stann vs bisping... or, and i love this idea but it won't happen, leben vs court mcgee

Wand would man handle Stann Phone Post

Wants to fight the best in the division, but hopes he doesnt have to fight a wrestler???

Whats with those guys calling out legends that are past their prime? Yes a victory over wand would make him more famous but in all honesty wouldnt do much to prove he his a serious contender. Why doesnt he calls out a top ranked fighter in his division? "I am just waiting for anderson silva to turn 75 years old and then i am gonna call him out and prove the world that i can beat the best",i will never understand those guys.

Everyones calling out Wand because it would be a highly advertised fight and since Wand has slowed down and has a shot chin the younger fighters fancy their chances of catching him.

WRESTLENOW - 
Vinny Magalhães -  "I want to fight a top 10 guy", "'I'd like to fight Wanderlei Silva, who's 2-5 is he's last 7 fights, and 3 of his losses he was KO'd out could" <div> </div><p>C'mon SON! </p><p> </p><p>Why not calling out Demian Maia? He's a top contender, and I win over him would mean much more than a win over Wanderlei... Oh ok, I know why not calling out Demian Maia.... </p>

EXACTLY!!!

he is calling out the oldest most beat up brawlerstyle fighters he can find and is acting like he is challenging the top guys. the Last time he went against a good grappler he got tapped by K-Sos.

I've noticed a lot of this matchmaking going on from the Jackson camp, which is pretty smart. They keep pushing for perfect stylistic match ups, but present the requests as if they are desperate to take on the most dangerous challenges.

In hindsight, Leben was a perfect test for Stann. He's a guy who stays in the pocket, rarely throws straight technical punches and almost never employs his wrestling in an offensive manner. You could say the same about Wanderlei.

Stann throws hard and dead ahead. I think he goes through Silva. Hits him before he gets hit and lights out.

Stann will find his ass on the receiving end of a grappler before long because they are at the top of every division and in all likelihood he will be exposed. Phone Post

Stann lost to a Canadian. He should be asking for a rematch instead of asking for Wanderlei.

Who is Stann?

Stann has NO SIGNIFICANT experience to be rational and engage in battle with Wanderlei Silva. The mental hype required alone would ensure a quick loss.

Brian beat up a very sick to his stomach Chris Leben and thinks he can hang with the 5+ year undefeated Pride Vet and runner up to the Pride OWGP?

Reality Check. Take the next fight the wise Joe Silva suggests to you and don't use the media to bite off more than you can chew.

I think it's pretty pathetic everyone calling out Wandy now that he is shot and has a busted chin just to make a name for themselves. Sadly the Legend Wanderlei Silvas time has passed and these guys are trying to get a low risk high reward fight. Though the old warring lion is still game he is not at the top of the pride as he once was. I like Stann but let's give him a good grappler and see what's up. Phone Post

I'd love to see Stann vs Bisping! Great fight! Bisping could jab-and-jog his way to a UD, but Stann could stop him cold. I hope The Dana's reading this Phone Post

stann would totally wreck Phael, no matter what he's takin

I give him props for the Leben KO but that is a weak call out as everyone's stated. Enough of these call outs with stipulations. I want the toughest fight, like that 34 yr old on crutches with 45 fights lol. Way to blow your goodwill with the fans quickly. I like Stann but yeah plenty of grapplers who are far more dangerous right now than Wandy.