Stann's commentary during aldo fight is TERRIBAD

Fucking absolutely horrible. Biased as fuck and running his trap about "illegal" shots by aldo that were legally thrown?? Fucking bullshit. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed. It's kinda Rogan-esque in the bias.

RyannVonDoom - Fucking absolutely horrible. Biased as fuck and running his trap about "illegal" shots by aldo that were legally thrown?? Fucking bullshit. Phone Post 3.0
I was just about to make a post similar to this in that it seems he wants Mendes to win. However I do think the second punch was after the bell. Also I feel like it was unavoidable since it was heat of the moment and obviously not intentional. Phone Post 3.0

TheLastMohican -
RyannVonDoom - Fucking absolutely horrible. Biased as fuck and running his trap about "illegal" shots by aldo that were legally thrown?? Fucking bullshit. Phone Post 3.0
I was just about to make a post similar to this in that it seems he wants Mendes to win. However I do think the second punch was after the bell. Also I feel like it was unavoidable since it was heat of the moment and obviously not intentional. Phone Post 3.0
I retract my insult from earlier for this comment. Good on you to realize rhis. Although that second strike was thrown as the horn was still sounding. Phone Post 3.0

Even his post fight interview is biased Phone Post 3.0

Thought the exact same.. Was surprised when he said he thought mendes needed to win the final round Phone Post 3.0

RyannVonDoom -
TheLastMohican -
I retract my insult from earlier for this comment. Good on you to realize rhis. Although that second strike was thrown as the horn was still sounding. Phone Post 3.0
It's cool man, we're MMA fans. Things get heated sometimes. Phone Post 3.0

Yea, Stann has gotten so comfortable now that he's gone full Hogan.

TheLastMohican - 
RyannVonDoom -
TheLastMohican -
It's cool man, we're MMA fans. Things get heated sometimes. Phone Post 3.0

yeah. I'm a bit tipsy too.. havnt drank at home in a couple months.. 7.2k elevation makes it fun =)

Maybe Connor saw Stann and Chad doing something odd. Could be why he made the nut comment. Also explains the bitching about a punch that was thrown right at the buzzer. How do you stop a punch that you throw like that?

Did I hear wrong, or did he say Mendez was American Top Team? Phone Post 3.0

RevDaniel - Did I hear wrong, or did he say Mendez was American Top Team? Phone Post 3.0

Goldberg or him was talking about how Alpha Male was such a good camp but never got gold prior to Dillashaw. Then one of them brought up ATT.

Stann was also saying the fight was so close but IMO Chad only won round 4 Phone Post 3.0

I'm confused now, watching fight the final two punches seemed clearly after the bell, what am I missing that made them legal? You all seem in agreement so maybe I am missing something. Phone Post 3.0

Heat of the moment. In a sitch like that, I blame the ref. Phone Post 3.0

I laughed my ass off when he asked him about the late punches during the post-fight interview?

He mentioned it throughout the fight multiple times and I thought to myself that he needs to let it go.

Then he called him out after the fight and I lost it.

Und1sputed - I'm confused now, watching fight the final two punches seemed clearly after the bell, what am I missing that made them legal? You all seem in agreement so maybe I am missing something. Phone Post 3.0

I thought they were illegal, but I can't blame him as it is in the heat of the moment and he is unloading his punches right as he is hearing the sound.

Und1sputed - I'm confused now, watching fight the final two punches seemed clearly after the bell, what am I missing that made them legal? You all seem in agreement so maybe I am missing something. Phone Post 3.0
Watching the fight. Thats what you're misisng. Phone Post 3.0

I called it right before the fight. Stann leans for the wrestlers in a LOT of fights. Phone Post 3.0

was it him who said round 1 was up in the air???