Stann's commentary during aldo fight is TERRIBAD

easedel - was it him who said round 1 was up in the air???
Yep Phone Post 3.0

Agree with OP, horrible job by Stann. Phone Post 3.0

That punch is not Aldo's fault, that's the referees job to step in. Sucks that it happened..... Phone Post 3.0

VTFU op.

Was way too much bias towards Mendes.
The only round I could've given Chad was 4 and it wasn't by a landslide.
Stann was talking like it might be 2-2 going into the final round of. Not even close. Phone Post 3.0

Stann is awful. Shits on the strikers lifts up the wrestlers Phone Post 3.0

Hocky Balboa -

I laughed my ass off when he asked him about the late punches during the post-fight interview?

He mentioned it throughout the fight multiple times and I thought to myself that he needs to let it go.

Then he called him out after the fight and I lost it.

. Phone Post 3.0

Fell asleep twice. Stan's monotonous, dry, lifeless commentary just sapps the fucking life out of me. Phone Post 3.0

stanneh - Fell asleep twice. Stan's monotonous, dry, lifeless commentary just sapps the fucking life out of me. Phone Post 3.0

I completely agree. I don't post much, but I read telling my friend I was with that asking the question about hitting him after the bell in the post fight was completely inappropriate. Phone Post 3.0

I agree Stan's commentary was horrible at best. Goldie too. He only sounds good when rogan is there to talk over him. Phone Post 3.0

Hocky Balboa - 

I laughed my ass off when he asked him about the late punches during the post-fight interview?

He mentioned it throughout the fight multiple times and I thought to myself that he needs to let it go.

Then he called him out after the fight and I lost it.

Holy shit I didn't watch the post fight but that would have pissed me off. Punches were DURING the bell and he was mid combination. Ref was out of position and its Chad's job to protect himself.

He was on his ass about it all fight and meanwhile Mendes is kicked Aldo in the nuts and throwing out multiple eye pokes.

What do you expect from a former us marine and a patriot to the bone. He will root for his fellow country man. Dana should have seen it coming. Dan hardy would have been the best man to replace rogan Phone Post 3.0

In the other fight the guy is on the Bottom trying to tie up the guy on top in half guard to get a stand up, not super exciting but it's something I've seen guys use and succeed a lot. The guy on top doesn't try to increase Position at all. Stann the entire fucking time " wow ( bottom fighter ) really needs to do something here I don't know why he's just staying on his back lookin for the ref to save him he needs to land some
Strikes or try to get up" that's all he kept saying. The same shit over and over , what's e suppose to do get in a striking war with a guy on top of him in half guard? Phone Post 3.0

I thought he does a pretty amazing job almost everytime.

Much rather have an actual fighter doing technical commentary than someone else. Phone Post 3.0

stann and goldie = watch whole card muted.

Yea very horrible. He made it seem like Mendes was winning the fight. Phone Post 3.0

RyannVonDoom -
Und1sputed - I'm confused now, watching fight the final two punches seemed clearly after the bell, what am I missing that made them legal? You all seem in agreement so maybe I am missing something. Phone Post 3.0
Watching the fight. Thats what you're misisng. Phone Post 3.0
Try watching It again when your not drunk, they were clearly after the bell and UFC has admitted this but ref and everyone else is saying it was so loud you could not hear the bell. Phone Post 3.0

Und1sputed -
RyannVonDoom -
Und1sputed - I'm confused now, watching fight the final two punches seemed clearly after the bell, what am I missing that made them legal? You all seem in agreement so maybe I am missing something. Phone Post 3.0
Watching the fight. Thats what you're misisng. Phone Post 3.0
Try watching It again when your not drunk, they were clearly after the bell and UFC has admitted this but ref and everyone else is saying it was so loud you could not hear the bell. Phone Post 3.0
Wasnt drunk until after the fight. Nice try. The punches landed after the horn ended, yes. But the last shot was thrown as the horn was sounding. Cant fault anyone for that other than stann. Phone Post 3.0

the punches were late, unintentional and fucking awesome first time I cheered all night.

I feel like he is the one who made the kd at the end of round 1 into a big deal, then mendes fans hopped on and perpetuated it... the punch at the end of the round was fine by me because first off, aldo was in the middle of a combo, secondly his last punch landed as the horn sounded.. people try to make it out to be something its not.