Star-Lord Returns

So I wanted to share with you guys first since all you phaggots have been instrumental in giving me advice and keeping me sane. After my last thread asking for career advice I decided you guys were right, I'm young, I need to take it slow. So my manager opened up to more amateur offers and we have a bunch but narrowed it down to two. NEF in Maine wants me to fight on the 7th of February, I'll fight for them as long as they fly my coach out as well. My second offer is for FCF (Florida Championship Fighting) Feb 14th for my second amateur title against a Tampa Bay legend (that's what they call him, but I don't see it). So I'll be fighting in February, and the best part is. I'm listening to you guys and changing my nickname to Star-Lord. I sent an SN change in as well, so I'm embracing my UG given name <3 Phone Post 3.0

Congrats. Good luck in February.

BirdWatcher - Nice! Time to get hooked up with training mask and a purse it seems ;)

Best of luck going forward man!! Phone Post 3.0
Hahahaha my next walk out :) thanks guys Phone Post 3.0

I would advise not fighting in Florida add an amateur, as they have some whacky rules.

First off you have to wear shin guards and headgear. Then there are some weird rules regarding getting and pound...Not allowed to punch without a certain amount of fights? Gotta double check that Phone Post 3.0

WelterweightBatman - I would advise not fighting in Florida add an amateur, as they have some whacky rules.

First off you have to wear shin guards and headgear. Then there are some weird rules regarding getting and pound...Not allowed to punch without a certain amount of fights? Gotta double check that Phone Post 3.0
Yea I've done 3 in FL it kinda sucks. No head gear though. I'd rather fight in Maine Phone Post 3.0