Star Wars Episode 7 cast

Actors John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, and Max von Sydow will join the original stars of the saga, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew, and Kenny Baker in the new film.

Director J.J. Abrams says, "We are so excited to finally share the cast of Star Wars: Episode VII.

It is both thrilling and surreal to watch the beloved original cast and these brilliant new performers come together to bring this world to life, once again.

We start shooting in a couple of weeks, and everyone is doing their best to make the fans proud."

Star Wars: Episode VII is being directed by J.J. Abrams from a screenplay by Lawrence Kasdan and Abrams. Kathleen Kennedy, J.J. Abrams, and Bryan Burk are producing, and John Williams returns as the composer.

The movie opens worldwide on December 18, 2015.

Abrams will do it justice, he's done one hell of a job with Star Trek Phone Post 3.0

please don't cock this up, please don't cock this up, please don't cock this up + infinity

Wow, that younger cast is PC-ly diverse!

Let's not forget Billy Ray Chubbs starring as mo-cap for the Wampa Phone Post 3.0

John Boyega

Daisy Ridley

Adam Driver

slo ko - Let's not forget Billy Ray Chubbs starring as mo-cap for the Wampa Phone Post 3.0

I'm doing MoCap as several different "things"

Captain america - Abrams will do it justice, he's done one hell of a job with Star Trek Phone Post 3.0
I agree. I can't help but be too optimistic about this. Goddamn, this better not suck. Luckily, Lucas set the bar so low that it will be easy to out do the prequels. Part of me wants to avoid all news related to episode VII, so I can just watch it with a blank slate. Phone Post 3.0

So is john boyega the main character?

So not a continuation of the skywalker bloodline? Kinda lame but will still watch it if that is the case Phone Post 3.0

BillyRayChubbs -

John Boyega

Daisy Ridley

Adam Driver

I'm liking the casting Phone Post 3.0

Adam Driver has "future Sith Lord" written all over him. Phone Post 3.0

Awesome

No Zac Effron!!

Do we know who's playing who? Phone Post 3.0

BillyRayChubbs - 
slo ko - Let's not forget Billy Ray Chubbs starring as mo-cap for the Wampa Phone Post 3.0

There will be an epic MoCap-off between billyray and andy serkis, lol.

Captain america - Abrams will do it justice, he's done one hell of a job with Star Trek Phone Post 3.0

He did a shit job with Star Trek, IMO.

In Phone Post 3.0

http://starwars.com/img/news/star-wars-episode-7-cast-announce.jpg

nimitivd - 
BillyRayChubbs - 

There will be an epic MoCap-off between billyray and andy serkis, lol.

As much MoCap as I've done over the past 10 years, you have no idea how awesome that would be for me...

Captain america - So is john boyega the main character?

So not a continuation of the skywalker bloodline? Kinda lame but will still watch it if that is the case Phone Post 3.0
Rumor is Obi Wan has a half black son in the new films. Phone Post 3.0

Rick50 - 

That'd be a pretty serious ret-con IMO.

Daredevil73 -
Rick50 - 

That'd be a pretty serious ret-con IMO.
Or grandson. It was on ign a while back in one of their rumor articles. Phone Post 3.0