Star Wars Episode 8 The Last Jedi!!!!!!!

Awesome title!!! I'll be so pissed off if Luke dies though lol.  That's what they want us to think though...

But is a Luke a "Jedi"

Having Emperor call you one doesn't really count. Vader technically was as far as we known in canon.

disbeliever - Oh fuck

That's what i said too lol

DaveFu - But is a Luke a "Jedi"

Having Emperor call you one doesn't really count. Vader technically was as far as we known in canon.

Ehh he defeated Darth Vader the most powerful Sith of all time... plus he's a Jedi Master in this new movie according to the white clothes that he is wearing

VB,

It isn't a question of his abilities. It is a question of his formal rank.

Fedor isn't a BJJ blackbelt. It doesn't mean he couldn't crush BJJ blackbelts.

Any one else find it strange that Annakin was to old to become a padawan at like 9 but they don't mention a thing about 19ish year old Luke's age to begin his training?

VinegarStrokes - 

Any one else find it strange that Annakin was to old to become a padawan at like 9 but they don't mention a thing about 19ish year old Luke's age to begin his training?

Mention a thing?

Empire Strikes Back Bro, Do you even?

VinegarStrokes -

The Galaxy was a far more desperate 'place' by the time Luke started his training.

DaveFu - VB,

It isn't a question of his abilities. It is a question of his formal rank.

Fedor isn't a BJJ blackbelt. It doesn't mean he couldn't crush BJJ blackbelts.

True enough

First thought: Awesome title!

Second thought: Pissed, they're gone kill Luke off!

Third thought: Maybe not- maybe he's the Last Jedi at the beginning of the movie, but not necessarily by the end of this movie/trilogy.

That's a pretty clean place for being in a swamp 

LiveWire - 

That's a pretty clean place for being in a swamp 

When live in a swamp for 18 years, look as good your swamp will not!

CorranHorn - 

Third thought: Maybe not- maybe he's the Last Jedi at the beginning of the movie, but not necessarily by the end of this movie/trilogy.

Pfft whatever!

You casual bandwagon Star War fans are the worst!

Did you even know there are Star Wars novels?

Yoda: No more training do you require. Already know you, that which you need.
Luke: Then I am a Jedi.
Yoda: No. Not yet. One thing remains. Vader. You must confront Vader. Then, only then, a Jedi will you be. And confront him you will.

But "Jedi" is both singular and plural.

DaveFu - 
CorranHorn - 

Pfft whatever!

You casual bandwagon Star War fans are the worst!

Did you even know there are Star Wars novels?

lol

Sagiv Lapkin - 

Yoda: No more training do you require. Already know you, that which you need.

Luke: Then I am a Jedi.

Yoda: No. Not yet. One thing remains. Vader. You must confront Vader. Then, only then, a Jedi will you be. And confront him you will.

I didn't see no Padawan braid fall into the Death Star shaft after Luke got fried!

Marvel has been running a new Star Wars comic (considered canon) called Kanan, the Last Padawan.

I hope this has something to do with him!

Sagiv Lapkin - 

But "Jedi" is both singular and plural.

Spoiler alert!!!!!