Star Wars: Episode VII Is Called...

LiveWire - 
DaveFu -

Star Wars The Force Awakens is the most disappointing title since Director George Lucas

Explain yourself Phone Post 3.0

Plinkett: Star Wars: The Phantom Menace is the most disappointing thing since my son. I mean, how much more could you possibly fuck up the entire back story of Star Wars? While my son eventually hanged himself in the bathroom of the gas station, the unfortunate reality is that the Star Wars prequels is that they'll be around. Forever. They will never go away. It can never be undone. 

Plinkett: Star Wars: Episode III is the most disappointing thing since Star Wars: Episode II. What kind of an intro is that, you ask? Well, shit, I think it's hard to be disappointed any more when your expectations are so low, they're right next to fucking dinosaur bones. 

http://redlettermedia.com/plinkett/star-wars/

Just went from 6 to midnight

i though Luke woke it back up in a new hope.

should have been called the new jedi order

thats a stupid boring title

fitting since most of the jedi are dead...bring it on disney...take my money!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I witnessed my first fanboy the other day. "Stop with the childish quotes, guys", I was all "holy shit, there are still some survivors".

Star Wars VII: We're sorry!

I actually like the prequels except episode 2 that was waste of a movie but I didnt find the phantom menace that bad Darth maul was all I had to see to know I really like that movie

DaveFu - Star Wars VII: We're sorry!

* credits end

SORRY

john76 - the sleeper will have had awakened?

Star wars is like 85% dune rip off anyway so it fits.

SuperKamiGuru - I actually like the prequels except episode 2 that was waste of a movie but I didnt find the phantom menace that bad Darth maul was all I had to see to know I really like that movie
He was in the movie for like two minutes and that was one of the major complaints having a badass character that shows up in all the trailers then watching the movie and coming to find out his actual screen time was almost the same as the trailers Phone Post 3.0

it will be stupid.

I like the title and as a father of three boys I cant wait for the new movies and products! Phone Post 3.0

they need to have a Sith E.T.

and a jedi Magwai

Luke is going to kill Han at the end of the fulm for what he feels is for the good of the galaxy.
Like Jacen he saw what can happen and feels obligated to stop it at all costs. Losing touch .

Han will find a crazy Luke.

The girl and guy will see Han die and attack Luke.
Hilarity ensues. Phone Post 3.0

BradGluckman - 
SuperKamiGuru - I actually like the prequels except episode 2 that was waste of a movie but I didnt find the phantom menace that bad Darth maul was all I had to see to know I really like that movie
He was in the movie for like two minutes and that was one of the major complaints having a badass character that shows up in all the trailers then watching the movie and coming to find out his actual screen time was almost the same as the trailers Phone Post 3.0

And those two minutes made up for the rest of the movie in my eyes, the villian makes the movie.
Episode 1: Darth maul
Episode 2: who the fuck is count dooku?
Episode 3: the emperor
Original trilogy: Darth Vader

I was 7 when I saw it first and I consider myself a movie aficionado and the whole movie didnt bother me ( and yes I have seen the unedidted original trilogy) I liked seeing the goofy aliens and the podracing cus all you see in the other movies is them fighting and talking I liked seeing how the universe was before the empire took over

I enjoyed episode III more than any of the films, which is why I find it curious that all the prequels get shitted on. I think episode I was so terrible people can't look past it. If you haven't seen them in awhile, give III a look, it's a really good movie. Phone Post 3.0

indianrob - I enjoyed episode III more than any of the films, which is why I find it curious that all the prequels get shitted on. I think episode I was so terrible people can't look past it. If you haven't seen them in awhile, give III a look, it's a really good movie. Phone Post 3.0

The tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise alone made III awesome IMO.

Awaken the Force. Phone Post 3.0

I love the people who jump at any chance to bash Star Wars. The title is alright, but that's not what I care about. Abrams did a good job with Star Trek, and I expect a similar result here. Phone Post 3.0