Star Wars Episode VII's Working Title Appears...

...to be "The Ancient Fear."

According to Harry Knowles of Ain't It Cool:

Hey folks, Harry here...  in response to my article earlier today a new source has come forward to confirm information that I've been sitting on for over a month.   As I've said - getting confirmation has been a bitch.  I know lots of people in JJ's camp - including JJ... but when I put the title to JJ... he never even responded.  That alone was suspicious.   But my original source had told me back in January that Abu Dhabi was a location, and when that came to be, he sent me a scoop that the title for STAR WARS EPISODE VII was THE ANCIENT FEAR.  

I ran it by everyone in the editorial chatroom.  Beaks, Merrick, Quint, Capone... everyone...  and they rattled their sources cages - and couldn't get confirmation...  BUT tonight...  a source that I'm told to call Col. Mustard claimed completely on his own that "the working title" was THE ANCIENT FEAR....

He also stated that "it refers to Max Von Sydow's villain who makes Pazuzu look like a pussy!"

Now - let's see what happens to the working title.  Personally... I love it!

Star Wars - Return of the Merch

Dude, nobody make Pazuzu look like a pussy. Nobody. Phone Post 3.0

Star Wars - How the Jedi got Their Groove Back Phone Post 3.0

"The Ancient Fear?" Ooooohhhh, quiver. ..

Better than "The Phantom Menace" IMO

What the fuck was that shit?!? Phone Post 3.0

Ancient Fear?
Meh Phone Post 3.0

Star Wars - Straight Cash Homie Phone Post 3.0

Star wars - the search for more money Phone Post

Star Wars 7  - 77 OSHITJACKPOT!

: \

With Von Sydow I expected it to be "The 2nd greatest story ever told"' Phone Post 3.0

Is there any details of the story? Phone Post 3.0

The working title is an ancient fear. He mentioned Pazuzu who was the demon in the exorcist. Makes me think they are doing something like the Exar Kun story from the Jedi Academy books. Where Exar Kun the ancient Sith Lord possesses Kyp Dorran. The timeline is about 20 years off but, the original cast can't get younger. Phone Post 3.0

Star Wars 7: How Obamacare Helped Americans Phone Post 3.0

Rick50 - The working title is an ancient fear. He mentioned Pazuzu who was the demon in the exorcist. Makes me think they are doing something like the Exar Kun story from the Jedi Academy books. Where Exar Kun the ancient Sith Lord possesses Kyp Dorran. The timeline is about 20 years off but, the original cast can't get younger. Phone Post 3.0

I liked those books. The Sun Crusher was badass.