START BJJ Academy

Professor Rafael "Gordinho" Lima just opened up a new BJJ Academy in Pembroke Pines Florida. Professor Rafael is a Black Belt World Champion and an incredible Professor. If you are in the area check out START BJJ Academy. His website is www.startjiujitsu.com Phone Post 3.0

Great teacher! http://www.connectionrio.com/2013/08/13/start-jiu-jitsu-in-pembroke-pines-fl-with-one-of-rios-top-bjj-instructors/

Yes he is incredible. Phone Post 3.0

At least 100 academies in south Florida. but good luck.

Marion Cobretti - At least 100 academies in south Florida. but good luck.

Low cost of living and a lot of people into jiu jitsu.. he should be fine.

one of the very best

is this a separate project?
i thought he was affiliated with evolve, or is that a mma gym project that he has going with his brother?

No LUCK necessary! Gordinho is the man and his school will be a huge success!

Great guy, excellent teacher, and very experienced.  There's no doubt he will be successful with this new venture.

Gordinho is a nice guy and the school looks very nice and his jiu jitsu is amazing, guy has unreal pressure. He visited our school a bunch while opening his academy to roll and his skills and understanding are amazing.

If you are in the area and have a chance to go to his school it would definitely benefit your game.

walbjj - is this a separate project?
i thought he was affiliated with evolve, or is that a mma gym project that he has going with his brother?
As far as i know he still oversees the Jiu Jitsu program at Evolve. Phone Post 3.0

He's been killing my Facebook with this Start stuff. Phone Post 3.0

Animal Mother - He's been killing my Facebook with this Start stuff. Phone Post 3.0
Then he is being aggressive with his marketing that's good business Phone Post 3.0

He always is. Gordinho is a legit business man. If it wasn't for him everybody at Renzo's would be paying $30 a month. Lol Phone Post 3.0

I visited him and spent the week at his new academy. The school is beautiful and he is already bringing in a bunch of new students. The raining was awesome as a lot if high level black belts he grew up with always stop by to train. Phone Post 3.0