Start Brees vs SEA or Eli vs Was?

Seattle has a tough D against the pass but Washington gives up a lot of points to QB's. Brees is always pretty good and Eli has shit the bed the whole season. I feel like they'll each get me around the same point total but I'm not sure who to start.

Brees is in the "always start them" class. Don't over think it. Phone Post 3.0

Tough to go against a Seattle D at home on Primetime.

If it was any other team id say brees all day But for this week I'd stary Eli against a shit redskins def that gives up lots of big plays and points every week Phone Post 3.0

BrckNoHitBk - Tough to go against a Seattle D at home on Primetime.

Thats what I'm thinking too. Seattle is no joke this year and Brees has had some subpar games. Plus, I'm trying to close a lead in my league so i want to be aggressive, which is why I'm considering Eli. He HAS to have a breakout game at some point, right?

Seattle is gonna be chilly possibly snowy and loud as fuck as they attempt
To break the Guinness noise record again. Phone Post 3.0

Hawks won't miss a beat with 2 corners gone. Browner and Thurmond missed 4 games last year and Lane played like a stud. Both he and Maxwell could start on any other team in the league.

Brees numbers are also much different at home than on the road. I don't know how you don't start Eli against that god awful Washington defense.

Naderhood - 
BrckNoHitBk - Tough to go against a Seattle D at home on Primetime.

Thats what I'm thinking too. Seattle is no joke this year and Brees has had some subpar games. Plus, I'm trying to close a lead in my league so i want to be aggressive, which is why I'm considering Eli. He HAS to have a breakout game at some point, right?

Yeah if he is going to do anything good this season you would think it's tomorrow. But then again your taking a chance by gambling on when or if he turns things around. That's a tough call either way. I would have to go Eli though. With the Saints D playing the way they are you never know this could just turn into a Defensive game.

eli

Brees he has too many weapons Phone Post 3.0

what a game thats going to be. Brees needs this game to have any hope of the bowl. they have zero road playoff wins under payton.