Started watching twin peaks

Finished season one, now onto season two. This show is so weird and awesome I can't get enough, did anyone here watch it when it originally aired? I've read it was very well received, but it seems too offbeat to have captured a large audience. Phone Post 3.0

Also watch Fire Walk With Me the movie on Netflix.

The Man from Another Place Phone Post 3.0

Is it on Netflix? Phone Post 3.0

I used to dislike Lynch, but now I can't get enough. Watch Twin Peaks for the first time last year after having heard about it over the years and it's one of my favorite series of all time.

It's so fucking weird, but charming at the same time. Even the intro sequence and music are interesting.

Some memorable scenes are the fish in the percolator and the completely irrelevant talk the Major has with his son in the diner about his dream. Phone Post 3.0

temujen - I used to dislike Lynch, but now I can't get enough. Watch Twin Peaks for the first time last year after having heard about it over the years and it's one of my favorite series of all time.

It's so fucking weird, but charming at the same time. Even the intro sequence and music are interesting.

Some memorable scenes are the fish in the percolator and the completely irrelevant talk the Major has with his son in the diner about his dream. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah its on Netflix. I played the game deadly premonition a few years ago and it borrows heavily from this show, if you like the show I highly suggest you give deadly premonition a go. Phone Post 3.0

temujen - I used to dislike Lynch, but now I can't get enough. Watch Twin Peaks for the first time last year after having heard about it over the years and it's one of my favorite series of all time.

I like the scene where Ben and Jerry are trying to determine which version of the ledgers to burn, and after 5 mins they decide to roast marshmallows instead lmao Phone Post 3.0

I watched it when it first aired.

Tried it again on Netflix and felt it didn't hold up.

Sherilyn Fenn. That is all.

That show was huge during first run, raging alcholics arranged their drinking around the show and every cafe had a cherry pie special

"I watched it when it first aired. Tried it again on Netflix and felt it didn't hold up. Sherilyn Fenn. That is all."

Agreed.

Lots of style, little substance. Plus those two dudes trolled the network audience big time.

Always interested. Never watched.

This might change. Thanks OP. Phone Post 3.0

Hemlock - I watched it when it first aired.

Tried it again on Netflix and felt it didn't hold up.

Sherilyn Fenn. That is all.
I loved it when it came out - the was nothing like it on TV back then.

Watched it again a few years back - i still really enjoyed it. Phone Post 3.0

Just slept on freshly laundered sheets last night Diane.  Damn fine sheets.

THAT'S GOOD COFFEE!!

If you haven't seen it yet, watch the movie 'Wild at Heart'.  It's awesome.

What happens if you start watching a series on Netflix and then it is no longer avail halfway through,too bad?

I watched if as it aired. Was my favourite show at the time. Phone Post 3.0

I didn't like the film but havn't seen it since it came out... Phone Post 3.0

ferox13 - I didn't like the film but havn't seen it since it came out... Phone Post 3.0

I watched it within the last two years and wasn't knocked over, but had no regrets.

spinning chicken gif

What ruined it for me was it showed too much. TP revolved around Laura Palmer yet she was never shown alive. The flash backs in FWWM kinda ruined this. Phone Post 3.0

Starts great, ends terrrible... like basically all David Lynch stuff.

http://www.allvip.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/Sherilyn_Fenn_0114.jpg