Starting a business from scratch (MC part outs)

1 Like

Plus 6kish in local sales, I think this business is 2 months old??

I will say I feel like I can 10x this within 12 months and average 70k a month in sales, I've hammered out a lot of details and really developed an identity online. When I look at competition id say I'm #4 over all, 2 beat me on custom experience and one just has insane volume but I'm a solid #4 when it comes to overall rating

This space is pretty weak on competition

607_Shittin_Pancakes -

I will say I feel like I can 10x this within 12 months and average 70k a month in sales, I've hammered out a lot of details and really developed an identity online. When I look at competition id say I'm #4 over all, 2 beat me on custom experience and one just has insane volume but I'm a solid #4 when it comes to overall rating

Customer experience**

Good shit.

Is the scam situation resolved?

Nice work, man. Congrats! 

Wow I’m in! This is awesome!

Awesome thread...subbed!

06 Electra glide 12k miles, I'm going to fix and sell complete w a rebuilt title

607_Shittin_Pancakes -

06 Electra glide 12k miles, I'm going to fix and sell complete w a rebuilt title

Sold it already $7200

607_Shittin_Pancakes -
607_Shittin_Pancakes -

Sold it already $7200

Nice. I saw the pics and wondered if that was the route. What was wrong with it? Make a decent bit?

Jesus it’s gonna take more then you and your dad at this rate

your pictures look first rate by the way

Matrix -
607_Shittin_Pancakes -
607_Shittin_Pancakes -

Sold it already $7200

Nice. I saw the pics and wondered if that was the route. What was wrong with it? Make a decent bit?

Yea I'm happy with the turn around on that bike, damage was super minor. Back trunk lid got scuffed, front batwing got scuffed, windshield broke, front fender trim is bent, one mirror was broken, and crash bar got eaten up.

I have my painter respraying the trunk lid and the front and rear fenders from the 18 road glide for $100. For all the replacement parts I think I'm around 200. So 300 total with getting some other parts touched up. I paid 3668 for the bike out the door. So 3200 profit for 10hrs. Good flip

Russ -

Jesus it’s gonna take more then you and your dad at this rate

your pictures look first rate by the way

Yea first I'm going to hire a VA to take care of listing, then a shop kid. Still got a little bit of time till we are ready

I did my first part out last week. I found s 2003 CR85 chassis (no motor, rads,cdi) for 120. Put a couple parts on ebay and the same buyer bought all of them. Then I contacted him and sold him everything else. 650 for evereverything. Worked out great.

jakeb -

I did my first part out last week. I found s 2003 CR85 chassis (no motor, rads,cdi) for 120. Put a couple parts on ebay and the same buyer bought all of them. Then I contacted him and sold him everything else. 650 for evereverything. Worked out great.

Hell yeah, you should look into harley touring models 08-2020. They cost a bit more but definitely worth the up front cost. Motors are 2k-5k frames 1-2k rims 500-2k ecu's 250-600. Just adds up way faster

1 Like

607_Shittin_Pancakes -
Matrix -
607_Shittin_Pancakes -
607_Shittin_Pancakes -

Sold it already $7200

Yea I'm happy with the turn around on that bike, damage was super minor. Back trunk lid got scuffed, front batwing got scuffed, windshield broke, front fender trim is bent, one mirror was broken, and crash bar got eaten up.

I have my painter respraying the trunk lid and the front and rear fenders from the 18 road glide for $100. For all the replacement parts I think I'm around 200. So 300 total with getting some other parts touched up. I paid 3668 for the bike out the door. So 3200 profit for 10hrs. Good flip

Easy money.