Starting a New MMA & Boxing Projct

Thanks, carsonsshow.

Guys, the name of the site is FightSTL.com.  There will be an optional fighter registry there which will allow fighters to add themselves to a contact roster, which will be categorized by weight class.  The goal of which will be to make you available (if you wish) to promoters who need that last minute light heavyweight. 

There are many, many other features I'm working on.

nice.

By the way, I need a graphic designer please.  I have one design job I need assistance with.

contact me at ron@FightSTL.com if you can do some design work  (hint, hint, Chris)

ttt

TTT

More than just the Spinks's!! Good to see Stl. getting a little bump

Guys, I posted details HERE.  Top right side.

ttt

bump

ttt

What are your plans in terms of multimedia? Video or Audio content? I'm casually interested in MMA journalism opportunities requiring someone with ENG experience.

ttt

JKD - Video media is going to be a mainstay for certain.  The starting bandwidth package is measured in terabytes/month if that gives you any indication of the direction I'm heading.

Audio media (podcasts and so forth) might be an option, but I'm primarily interested in exploring the option of getting AM air time in the St. Louis area.  So if anything appeared on the website it would be simulcast or archives.  But that goal is down the road.

FYI to those who have inquired.  I am going through the moving process right now over to a new place in Clayton.  So I am tied-up with that for the moment.  But as soon as I get settled in the project will be back online.

Does anyone know of a school near the Clayton area?

Wow. I can't believe that almost 3 months has elapsed since I started this thread. I think I was estimating a 3 week go-live date 3 months ago.

Unfortunately I have been delayed, but I have good news. The move is complete. I'm still doing a little unpacking, but otherwise all is well. I should have Internet access this afternoon, which means I can stop using the coffee shop.

I have used the opportunity of this down time to meet face-to-face over some design issues, so all has not been lost. 

I apologize to anyone who has emailed me at my FightSTL address. That's something that I haven't figured out how to access through the cafe here.  Talk to you guys soon.

TTT

ttt

It's a media project, not a promotion.