Starting a website, TME, please advise

I do not have business experience, or experience with online business. I am trying to start a site selling things, and would greatly appreciate any advice the OG has to offer. I already have the domain purchased, and need to move on from there. I am looking to start small, and simple, and hopefully grow quickly. Thanks!

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

I use Squarespace which has been great. Previously, I used Inuit, which was horrible.

A couple things to think about if you are a vendor, are you going to use affiliate marketers to push your products?

If so make sure the company you use is compatible with sites like clickbank. Wordpress is and you should be fine. Squarespace does not have an affiliate marketing option.

If you have the money I would suggest paying someone to set your site up. I did my own because the company was started with a very small amount of money. I feel like some of the poor photos and write ups have cost me sales.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask. I may or may not have an answer. Good luck!!

I 2nd Wordpress.