Starting back at the office on Monday.

Company is staffing up to 50% capacity in the office with alternating weeks starting Monday. 

Temperature taking stations going to be installed and masks required in common areas. 

I just want to stay home and work at this point. Half the reason I liked going into work was going out for lunch. 

1 Like

They told us to be prepared to be home through at least September.

I don't want to go back at all.

If you have a job where you can work from home for the same rate, why would anyone want to go in?

NHBDaddy - If you have a job where you can work from home for the same rate, why would anyone want to go in?

you don't work from home, do you?

I am honestly not sure if I will ever go back into the office, almost all of the IT staff spent between 1-5 days a week working from home before and everyone in upper managament / executive level is realizing that there is no need for most IT staff to ever go into the office.all the work is still getting done, but the county isn't paying to heat cool the office, and all the extra crap that goes into running  a buildng

Where do you live?

Are you able to work from home?  

EFM -
NHBDaddy - If you have a job where you can work from home for the same rate, why would anyone want to go in?

you don't work from home, do you?

I work from home. It’s fine. Been doing it for years. 

Same here, but they are staffing up 25%. I feel it’s all symbolic because most of my team is spread out between 4 shifts. So basically, I’m driving to the office everyday my weeks shift to do what I can simply do from home, so I don’t end up on some list for not complying.