Starting HGH today, TME/AMA

So as the title suggests I just stared taking hgh and today was my first day. I'm starting at 1IU/day (pretty low dose) then working in another one until next week for a total of 2IU/day.

I've always been curious about PEDs and have always wanted to try something to get me some faster cutting results. I lift at the gym 4-6 days a week and also cycle (no pun intended) anywhere from 50-100 miles a week.

I'm 6'2" and weigh about 220 lbs at around 20-22% bodyfat. I'm tired of wanting to work out and cycle harder and not be able to. I realize that given time my body will slowly adapt and build the muscle mass needed for a more strenuous workout program, but it's damn near impossible to make progress while I'm trying to shed fat as well.

I first considered it when I met a guy who has a hook up with a pharmaceutical lab his friend works at. He wanted to sell me on a lot more than just HGH, but I'm extremely cautious so I just stuck with the GH for now. I also might try a cycle of Anavar after a few months of HGH, but I will assess the risks and make my decision when that time comes.

Anyway, I wanted to get a thread started in order to see if anyone else has any experience they can share regarding this and to answer any questions some of you may have.

TME/AMA

Chinese stuff or legit script?

WidespreadPanic - 

Chinese stuff or legit script?

Legit, made here in the states.

You have a rapists wit

Eggs dipped in Toilet Water - You have a rapists wit

I'll take that as a compliment ;)

You won't notice much at 2 iu maybe fastee recovery. I'm assuming you are using blue top?

2 a day of pharmaceutical grade is not bad for what he is wanting, I went up to 4 last run but the carpal tunnel was getting so bad I couldn't hardly open and close my right hand without joint pain.

Robbbahram - You won't notice much at 2 iu maybe fastee recovery. I'm assuming you are using blue top?

The caps on mine are white.

I got 4 boxes of 10 vials each with 10 IU per vial for a total of 400 IUs.

jasperb - 2 a day of pharmaceutical grade is not bad for what he is wanting, I went up to 4 last run but the carpal tunnel was getting so bad I couldn't hardly open and close my right hand without joint pain.

Heard and read about this, I'm definitely trying to stay on the safer side so I probably won't ever go over 2 IUs a day.

IN