Starting the OG 666 Riders Motorcycle Club

This has been in the works a while, but now that the charter details are worked we're ready to roll.

The OG 666 Riders M.C. is a motorcycle club made up of proven OG bros who are at least 18 years of age, own an american made v twin motorcycle of no less than 1340 cubic centimeters and are willing to go complete the prospect process. They must not have ever been members of law enforcement nor can their immediate family have any connection to law enforcement.

If you are ready to represent the Club Colors and have what it takes, tell me why you want to join my club.

Im the club president, appointed for life and will delegate a surrogate if and when I may be incarcerated.

The club will be composed of regional club chapters and one roaming nomad chapter. Most standard OMC rules will apply to the OG 666 Riders O.M.C.

More information will be provided for verified legit prospects. No flakes, fakes, snitches or homos.

If another MC fucked with you is it safe to assume you'd fuck back?

StankieEdgar - 

If another MC fucked with you is it safe to assume you'd fuck back?

Its safe to assume its mandatory.

Alright, I'm interested. 

3 Likes

How many dogs will be shitting?

Jack Mahogoff -

How many dogs will be shitting?

81... act accordingly...

1 Like

2 Likes

I have to wonder if this is a very persistent and elaborate troll, or if OP is serious.

Lancifer - I have to wonder if this is a very persistent and elaborate troll, or if OP is serious.

The club will ride to all major biker events and runs with mandatory attendance.

Lancifer - I have to wonder if this is a very persistent and elaborate troll, or if OP is serious.

Based on previous posts, probably erious. Also sounds like its tryimg establishing itself as a 1% club

RenatoCocopreta -
Lancifer - I have to wonder if this is a very persistent and elaborate troll, or if OP is serious.

The club will ride to all major biker events and runs with mandatory attendance.

Aren't you already in a gang though? Won't they come fuck you up?

How many cocks do I have to suck to get in? If it's less than 50, not interested

1 Like

StankieEdgar - 
RenatoCocopreta -

Aren't you already in a gang though? Won't they come fuck you up?

Ive been out of the scene for quite a while. But we will support the clubs Ive associated with so theres no issues there.

StankieEdgar - 

Actually bro, that smaller design with death in a spider web is actually pretty decent.

different rockers of course, and with 666 somewhere, but overall pretty close. I might use that.

StankieEdgar -

Could I wear this out and risk being caught by true OG riders and beaten up for being a poseur ?

1 Like

I'm in but do I have to sell my fast bike for a piece of shit Harley?

StankieEdgar -

Need some dog poop on it. 

Can I be in your motorcycle group? Full disclosure...I don’t own a motorcycle and I have any intention of ever buying one. I’m ready to fuck the other group of motorcycle enthusiasts back though. 

King Trav -
StankieEdgar -

Need some dog poop on it. 

Can I be in your motorcycle group? Full disclosure...I don’t own a motorcycle and I have any intention of ever buying one. I’m ready to fuck the other group of motorcycle enthusiasts back though. 

You can be in mine. We don't fuck back, we fuck first. 

Can i ride a Vespa? 

1 Like

OP and Pedro

2 Likes