State of Decay..HELP!

So I downloaded this shit yesterday and played for probably an hour. Got to the church, rescued some other survivors who joined us...life seemed good.

Got a little brave and went out to loot some houses...seconds later I'm running with a massive horde on my tail. I can't out pace them...they descend on me and begin tearing the flesh from my bones. I can't have that! So, like a child, I cut the game - planning my restart now.

I need tips, advise, ideas, direction....and I'm assuming I shouldn't run so much? Phone Post 3.0

you have to pick and choose your battles when your not geared and leveled up. Know when to sneak and when to run because your stamina will drain super quick. Same with combat because you can get caught after a fight tired and trained. Using the evade button helps.

Traveling with a car cuts down on that, and once you get geared up and stronger you can run a bit more freely, but always be mindful of the blue bar.

What is this? Phone Post

Silhouette - you have to pick and choose your battles when your not geared and leveled up. Know when to sneak and when to run because your stamina will drain super quick. Same with combat because you can get caught after a fight tired and trained. Using the evade button helps.

Traveling with a car cuts down on that, and once you get geared up and stronger you can run a bit more freely, but always be mindful of the blue bar.
Thanks! Voted up. Phone Post 3.0

YVEL MACHIDA - What is this? Phone Post
Post apocalyptic zombie survival. Phone Post 3.0

Question: do missions time out?

I was asked to rescue someone's sibling..if I decide to run around for a while will they die or will I always be able to go rescue them? Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor -

Whats it like compared to DayZ? Hate thr controls of that game Phone Post

Malvert the Janitor -
For console or pc? Phone Post 3.0

LotionInTheBasket -
Malvert the Janitor -
360 Phone Post 3.0

YVEL MACHIDA -
Malvert the Janitor -

Whats it like compared to DayZ? Hate thr controls of that game Phone Post

Never played...but this is one isn't co-op. Phone Post 3.0

Bumped for the answer to my question above. Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor - Question: do missions time out?

I was asked to rescue someone's sibling..if I decide to run around for a while will they die or will I always be able to go rescue them? Phone Post 3.0

yes they do

You can go do it, wait and time out, or even out right deny a mission once you talk to the main NPC. With rescue missions and hunting missions sometimes everything will work out sometimes people die.

Also this will be ported to pc at some point this year according to the developers. This is a launch game to get an MMO going for next gen.

Silhouette -
Malvert the Janitor - Question: do missions time out?

yes they do

You can go do it, wait and time out, or even out right deny a mission once you talk to the main NPC. With rescue missions and hunting missions sometimes everything will work out sometimes people die.

Also this will be ported to pc at some point this year according to the developers. This is a launch game to get an MMO going for next gen.
If that is, in fact, the case I will definitely be going next gen....

I've been waiting for the MMO revolution on consoles? Is it finally on the way??? Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor -
LotionInTheBasket -
Malvert the Janitor -
360 Phone Post 3.0
Thank you. VU!

Love me a good zombie game. Phone Post 3.0

Back at ya! Phone Post 3.0

Games awesome. I've been playing the shit out of it for about a week. Cars a really good for running over hordes. You NEED to keep a melee weapon. Pistols are good to for head shots. Bring snacks to get energy and always have a car near you if you start getting overrun Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor - Question: do missions time out?

Some missions run out. The ones on the map as litle people figures time out. The circle ones (main missions I think) don't time oht Phone Post 3.0

Just got the chick killed. Was on my way back to the church when I got sited by a horde. Had no weapon as my melee thingy (paddle of some kind?) was damaged and destroyed. Was literally at the gate when I was over run. My friends were lighting them up but, alas, it was for not. Ripped in two at the torso...

So sad... Phone Post 3.0

ortman166 -
Malvert the Janitor - Question: do missions time out?

Some missions run out. The ones on the map as litle people figures time out. The circle ones (main missions I think) don't time oht Phone Post 3.0
Thanks! Phone Post 3.0

It's a great game, and I'd love a co-op version, but I would never play zombie survival as an MMO. People are way too much assholes.