State Your Unpopular Opinions Here

See the band Ghoul.

What made me think of it was I remembered this wedding my wife and I got invited to like 8 years ago. It was a destination wedding in LA for one of her good friends.

One of the family dad’s there was an old hippie kind of guy who wanted all the men to play a pick up game of volleyball.

I was like really?

It’s not the kind of sport you can just play as a pick up game.

I’ve always been athletic so it wasn’t really that big a deal, and although I’m not very good at volleyball, i can make it work. but watching some people just be totally incompetent and trying to hit a volleyball is hilarious. Its not fun to play when like half the players cant get the ball over the net.

It just always struck me as who the fuck plays pick up volleyball?

I feel like after top gun people thought volleyball was cool. It’s not cool. Do you wanna see a bunch of dorks look awkward? Watch a pick up volleyball game

1 Like

My parents played in a volleyball league when I was growing up so me and a few buddies have always been pretty good at it compared to average suckasses. By 13-14 years old we’d get in those pickup games on the beach and smesh dudes twice our age in front of their girlfriends.

Christopher McCandless was a fucking retard, not some kind of hero

4 Likes

FUCK NEW CARS THAT ARE PRIMER GRAY WITH CLEAR COAT OVER IT.

I FUCKING HATE IT!

1 Like

When you’re in the Navy, especially in the 80’s, you took whatever fun you could get. The cinematography was cheesy, but pick up volleyball at Miramar was the correct. They had a ton of Navy pilots consulting and doing the actual flying.

when a car of losers drives by blasting music so loud u hear it 50 feet away, u should be legally allowed to fire a shot at them from a gun

2 Likes

Yep, bad taste in music should be dealt with my murder

No warning shots though, aim for the kill.

1 Like

a hole in the door should suffice

1 Like

Truth. Just watch the volleyball scene in Top gun. Gay as Mazda Miata.

1 Like

Who defines what is good taste?

Prime Nick Diaz > Prime Matt Hughes

Nick would submit him

1 Like

Ranier WC I guess

All 6 bay bee!!!

Firmly disagree, but I guess unpopular is ok here so carry on.

1 Like

Muhammad Ali was a loud mouth, self promoting jerk who was less a revolutionary than he was an attention seeker who co-opted a legit movement for personal gain. A movement who by the way was more than glad to make use of his fame for it’s own end. But a hero? Hardly. AND he gave birth to the legitimacy of self-aggrandizement as an acceptable practice as opposed to the humility and dignity we used to admire as a nation before him and his ilk that followed.

3 Likes

Bruce Lee you say?

All sports should be played indoors