State Your Unpopular Opinions Here

Culver’s is overpriced and overrated.
I don’t like places that want you to tell you what you want on the burger. Seems like a way to overcharge you.
Fuck that. Tell me what comes on it, and I’ll tell you what I want taken off of it.

1 Like

Tell me what comes on a burger and I’ll eat it

Only thing I normally want off of my burger is mayonnaise. Mushy bullshit fat bitch food.

I am not even against a thin layer on the bread for a sammich, but when they glob it on a burger it can fuck off.

1 Like

IMO, it’s a sign of the worker not giving a shit.

1 Like

Lol your hatred of mayonnaise always cracks me up for some reason. I’ve seen you curse about it several times and it is always funny.
Ketchup is also fat bitch food. 21g of sugar per 100g of ketchup.

1 Like

Wake Up Coffee GIF

Ranch is fat person dressing

3 Likes

Caesar salad is for fatties who want to feel like they’re eating healthy.

It tastes good though.

2 Likes

I love watching people that have backed into a parking spot at a grocery store realize that they cant access their trunk or tailgate with their groceries because they backed in

I’ve commented before how much I don’t get people that have to back into parking spots. It’s not saving you any effort and usually they have to make like a four-point turn to back into a spot And don’t get fully in the lines

2 Likes

I don’t dare post this in any Breaking Bad thread, but after Heisenberg said the cheesiest, dumbest fucking line in the whole series i went from 100% fan to 95% fan.

d64361d90dbd5504c366dd8ee7ea6974

Then he was like, “you’re god damn right.”

Cranston is heralded for that performance but i think he fucked it up. They shouldn’t have done that much cheese.

That is all, have a great day OG!

2 Likes

It’s not to save time. It’s to save on accidents while backing out of a spot. Many large construction sites have a mandatory back in policy all over site and in their parking lots. It’s to save on fender benders while backing out.

It’s much easier to pull out forward than to back out.

It’s a safer practice than just pulling into a spot and backing out…but yeah, if you’re going for groceries or whatever and will need trunk access it’s dumb and not well planned a head.

3 Likes

This is a statistical fact.

2 Likes

I also maintain that as a pickup truck owner, backing in when parking is actually easier and more intuitive because the long front end of the truck actually makes front distance estimation more difficult IMO

2 Likes

Also backing in likely does save time. You just pull up and back in. Then when you leave you throw it in first (or drive) and look both ways and pull out when it’s clear. It’s great. It’s the parking method for people with common sense.

2 Likes

The length and presence of hitches throw an extra complication into trucks, as well. You have to have increased awareness of getting “parked in” and finding yourself in tight, shitty spots.

IMO, most people are backing in b/c they now have rear-view cameras. If you use those to back-in, you can use those to back-out. I do.

I’ve never owned a vehicle with a back up camera, but I am able to swivel and turn my head and use rearview mirrors. That’s like a back up camera only better.

2 Likes

Portland OR, Seattle WA and Chicago IL are great places to go on vacation.

I go to seattle and portland often… its great up there if you stay away from certain spots.

2 Likes

Studies have shown time and time again, it is safer to back into a spot initially than back out when leaving. Fire, police, etc train this for a reason. Not to mention if you have to make a hasty exit, far quicker to simply head out. Couple all that with the fact it’s generally easier to make longer wheelbase trucks, suv’s fit in smaller spots.

1 Like