State Your Unpopular Opinions Here

The only fight Conman ever showed true heart was the second Nate fight and he still barely won it

1 Like

I dont give a fuck when a celebrity dies. Some basketball player died the other day and I couldn’t give a fuck less.

2 Likes

I get a little bummed when some celebrities die, but never for more than a few seconds. I will be bummed when Clint Eastwood dies, but it won’t ruin my day or anything.

1 Like

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

2 Likes

People do realize that if you ever are interviewed in a documentary you can end up on IMDb right?

Doesn’t necessarily mean you’re an actor

And if youre going to commit a cover up black flag operation that will have the maximum amount of media and LE scrutiny, i meam why wouldnt you use a professional actor that literally anyone can look up on IMDB and unravel yoyr whole fiendish plan from their phone, amirite

I guess depending on your background, environment, etc… some celebrities have more gravitas than others. Someone like Clint Eastwood feels like a generational icon to me, not just another hollywood actor/film-maker.

The other day, I was thinking about George H.W. Bush’s casket motorcade that went down the freeway when he died and seeing a fleet of Houston PD and secret service vehicles flanking the casket-bearing car and thinking there lies a true American icon/legend. Maybe I just bought into the hype and the myth of Herbert Walker Bush, but it got me thinking, there is no other ex-president alive pre-Elder Bush (Carter) or post-elder Bush (Clinton, Bush II, Obama, Trump, Biden) that would deserve something like that.

Another unpopular opinion regarding that fight: I honestly feel Nate held back just enough to all but guarantee a potential 3rd payday.

2 Likes

McGregor is aspirational. Mayhem Miller isn’t.

1 Like

I think Axel Braun may be just the guy you’re looking for.

Agreed. He doesn’t sound like a “real” announcer. He sounds like an actor playing an “announcer” in a movie or TV show.

1 Like

The biggest missed opportunity in the history of MMA is not having Rogan/Goldberg call the Paul Daley/Nick Diaz fight, lol.

I don’t know why but Steve Irwin’s death hit me pretty hard. Not like ruined my day or month or anything like that but during the service while his grieving family members were giving eulogies it got real real dusty for a minute.

Me too,and I usually dont care much. He seemed like a good guy and not just some famous dude.

2 Likes

Randy savage and roddy piper’s deaths hit me hard. Fuck anyone who says shit about that.

2 Likes

Owen Hart hit me hard because I was a HUGE WWF/WWE fan and was only in fourth grade.

4 Likes

I was a sophmore in HS when that happened… was at my best friends house watching and holy fuck was that insane.

2 Likes

Yeah man, especially Roddy. He and my uncle were kind of pals toward the end.

2 Likes

Thats fuckin cool. I sat in my car and cried that day. Feels bad 7 years and 1 week later.

1 Like

Unpopular opinion: People should be held accountable for their actions.

5 Likes