State Your Unpopular Opinions Here

LOL
Perfect

The less likes you get on a post on this thread, the more successful the post was.

6 Likes

Pickup trucks are a work vehicle, not a yuppie mobile. Pickup trucks should have an 8’ bed for hauling work materials. They should have a v8 engine for towing trailers and materials.

People who put a handicapped placard or handicapped license plate on a lifted pickup truck piss me off. If you can climb your ass in and out of a lifted pickup truck, or any pickup truck for that matter, you probably aren’t actually handicapped and have no business having a handicapped license plate. You should only be allowed to have a handicapped license plate if you have a ramp van or a modified vehicle.

1 Like

It also tells me that the guy in the big lifted “work truck” is a lazy bastard who is gaming the handicapped tag so he can park closer to the entrance of Walmart

Probably doesnt return his shopping cart either

EVERYBODY UPVOTE THIS MAN INTO A BOUILLION

3 Likes

Adults who devote more than an hour a week to video games or watching/discussing professional wrestling are rationalizing their behavior because they know it is embarrassing.

1 Like

Same can be said about any hobby that one does not understand. We are chating on a forum where we spent thousands of hours on.

Thousdands of hours…just think what else we all could have accomplished if we never OGed.

7 Likes

I and plenty of others have the devotee badge on this forum (meaning we have not missed a single day of posting for 365 consecutive days). Think of how many college credits for example I could have gotten. Or how many skills I could have gained.

But im here and so are you.

3 Likes

Aren’t we all kind of losers to a certain degree since we are here on this forum? Obviously I’m a bigger loser than most, but still

3 Likes

Yep. I am guilty of that which I am mocking.

1 Like

The term Beer Me! is so fucking stupid. I pretty much already hate anyone that says it.

1 Like

Who gives a shit? I do things that are “embarrassing” to others too.

I’m sure you like terrible tv shows. Wrestling is no different aside from the homoeroticism.

I wish I liked video games more.

1 Like

Yep. Agreed. This was from another thread and I left out the part that said “i totally understand the rationale/explanation and understand that I’m wrong, BUT…”

2 Likes

Deer (rifle)hunting in Texas is not “manly” or masculine. This pertains to those that hunt from a blind by a feeder. Using a high powered rifle, with high powered optics to shoot a vegetarian non-predator animal from a concealed location overlooking a bait machine that spews corn on timed intervals is just kinda lame.

5 Likes

True, but it’s more work than just buying meat from the grocery store.
At least you’d still have to gut and carry a deer.

But yeah, overlooking a feed pile is just lazy.

Stir fry is fucking gross.

Personally, if I don’t kill anything with my bare hands I don’t count it.

2 Likes

Its also not a “sport” if the other player doesnt know theyre playing