Statue of George Floyd unveiled in Newark

Should have made it with his mouth open and Fentanyl under his tongue, would have been more realistic that way. At least give him a pistol in one hand so pregnant ladies can take more realistic selfies with him. C’mon man!

35 Likes

Is that from The Habib Show :wink:.

This is the left.

They love violent criminals, so long as they’re the right color.

19 Likes

goodbye cruel world life GIF

6 Likes
9 Likes

Fucking disgusting

16 Likes

Guy was a piece of shit. Fuck him.

21 Likes

I would love a glimpse into the future just to see how big of a historic martyr and literal saint he will be written as.
The future texts will be amazing.

History is written by the victors.

10 Likes

I say we tear it down.

22 Likes

Lol at honoring some crackhead junkie criminal. The world is a better place without that piece of shit

26 Likes

This.

100% this.

5 Likes

Should have immortalized the moment he shoved a pistol in a pregnant woman’s belly during a home invasion

19 Likes

My my, what a nice town they have selected for that gentleman’s statue.

I shall visit the statue on my next vacation to Newark, I hear it is lovely in the fall.

7 Likes

We live in a clown world…

10 Likes

Yep. So if the “victors” are the leftist loons, history books will recall him as Saint George. If sanity wins, he won’t even be featured except as inside some sidenotes about how the West had lost its collective mind for two decades.

8 Likes

Lol a statue of a drug addict criminal. Only in America.

8 Likes

31 Likes

How long can the country go on in this bizarro fashion? The Soviet Union used terror and propaganda to last 70 years. I can’t see us going another 20 years unless the government becomes extremely repressive.

5 Likes

Statue of a criminal drug addict. Well deserved.

lol @ “honouring his life”….holy shit amazing

5 Likes