Stay Classy Orlando

So the wife and I were at dinner at Benihana and this chick was standing right behind me my wife had to take a picture. 

Yea she's the one with issues for having a bikini wedgie under her sheer skirt. You're perfectly normal for stopping your conversation to take a picture of her ass just to post it on the internet. 

You are all class

Death Beast -

Yea she's the one with issues for having a bikini wedgie under her sheer skirt. You're perfectly normal for stopping your conversation to take a picture of her ass just to post it on the internet. 

You are all class

Lol

Death Beast - 

You are all class

I think he said his wife took the photo, Champ.

Maybe sit the next couple of plays out?

You bastard !?!?! 

I live in Davenport and I Trane at Gracie Barra.

I took my mom out to dinner and you come on here and try to embarrass me ?

Eat a dick with soy sauce and wasabi.

Looking at your point elbow in that pic, I remember your face. We'll meat ( yes meat ) again one day and discuss your insolence.

How dare you take pics of strangers in public in Orlando?  You fucking loser!

Racist!

Death Beast -

You are all class

Back to the UG with your faggot ass. 

when you see something like that, you gotta take a pic! good work OP!

Good stuff Brennan