Std. Dumbbell Set?

I was thinking about picking up a pair of adjustable dumbbells for when i can't make it to the gym. I was also thinking about getting a set for my parents as they are getting up there and i hear lifting is great for old people, but anyways...

Is there a standard set for dumbbells? Similar to your standard olympic plate set with 2x45,2x35,2x25, etc... but for dumbbells...

If there isn't, what would you guys recommend? I'd need a fair amount to do DB squats etc.

Any dumbbell set is god to have at home. I think you will find most generic stores have the adjustable sets at about forty pounds. The kind that have the spin lock collars. I would hit a used sporting goods store and buy a olympic d-bell and some used plates. I purchase all my big wheels (plates) used. Here's a gem for ya, for home eqiupment get a TNT cable. I bought one months ago from Life-Line USA. This cable is awesome, there is nothing I cant do with it. I do high rep squats, sprints against it, stretch with etc. I even use it for practising shooting, for grappling takedowns. At home you can't beat this thing, I have the red cables and it's very strong. You can use one cable or all three. I love the weights but you can't throw a dumbbell in you seabag when you are on the move. see ya