STD Scare X2

Second one boys.

First time I got a call from this redheaded SJW I was banging.  She said that she had clamidia and she thinks it was from a dude after me, but to go get checked out.

I went to Planned Parenthood and got 2 large pills and an std check with hiv.  Both came back negative.  I proceeded to raw dog away after this. 

That was last Sept.  This time it gets weird, sorta.  A chic that swears to god above I am the only dude she is fucking, has got a tested and positivie for Ghonarrea (sp?) and something that starts with a T???

I was 100% I must have it too and I'm the one that gave it to her since I am the only dude she is banging.  Back to planned parenthood I went.  This time I got a shot in the ass, 2 huge pills and 4 more to take at night.  At PP they don't tell you your results.  They call if you are positive. If no call, you are in the clear.

I called 3 other girls to tell them the bad news.  And about 3 others I hadn't talked to in a while I was dreading calling after I got the results confirmed.  FUCK!

The first girl I told took it like a champ. Immediatly went in and got the same tests and drugs.  The second girl was mehhhhhh about it.  Ans the third girl assumed she gave it to me.  That ho.

Yesterday the first girl called me to tell me that she tested negative.  WTF.  Surely I gave it to her?  So I called PP and got my results.  NEGATIVE.  I called girl #2 with this news and she called PP and also was negative.  Girl #3 hasn't gotten her results yet, but obviously negative.

Now the original girl who tested positive is acting like there's no way on earth that this is possible.  I'm negative and the only dude she fucks.     Immaculate STD??  Or she lying?

Patient zero

X2: STD'S UNITED!

"Immaculate STD??  Or she lying?"

If I'm not mistaken, if you have most of those STD's it's pretty obvious. You literally have fluid leaking from you. Do you go in and tell them and they give you the pills then give you a test? Don't doctors diagnose and decide? I'm in Canada and have been a hypochondriac so they've told me on numerous occassions to get lost.

I've dealt with a bitch like that before. You gave me ___!! You're the only person I've fucked in a year.

Get checked, good to go. Tell bitch to take her infected ass somewhere else.

something with a t = "teh bad aids"

used2wrestle -

If I'm not mistaken, if you have most of those STD's it's pretty obvious. You literally have fluid leaking from you. Do you go in and tell them and they give you the pills then give you a test? Don't doctors diagnose and decide? I'm in Canada and have been a hypochondriac so they've told me on numerous occassions to get lost.

Here you just tell them what you have been exposed to and they give you the drugs regardless. They test you and call you in about a week if you're posiitve. 

Otherwise they dont call at all if you are negative. 

Where do u live?
I'm surprised hey give out drugs without a positive test. Isn't that how the super bacteria comes about

My girl thought she had a UTI and went to the doctor, and it turned out she didn't have one. They suggested it might be an STD and tested her. She called me freaking out and asking if I'd been with anyone else. Understandable. Two days later, it turned out she had a bladder infection. Stupid fucking doctor making me look bad.