Steaming pile of kenobi

Im sure most of you saw that new obi wan kenobi movie trailer.

I seriously paused it halfway to check if it was a fan fic bullshit fake trailer.

Almost didn't make it thru the trailer.

Another one hit out the park by disney it seems.......... sigh

Obi-wan is my favourite SW character so I am hoping for the best. 

With no strong female lead, I hope it fails.

Thank u sir. U made this thread way more relevant.

UltraViolentRay -

Obi-wan is my favourite SW character so I am hoping for the best. 

Me too. Hoping this teaser is not a reflection of the whole movie

It will be revealed in this film that Obi-wan is in fact, a woman.

They should have Amy Schumer play the part.

LOL. Looks like a bad art house low budget indy flick. Ridiculous.

U sure? Googled it and first page was an article about it so i assumed it was real. I hope it isnt. Does look like recycled shit.

False alarm. This is how fake news starts. My bad all

That's not real....

The Han Solo movie is next and that doesn't have a trailer yet.

OP needs to ask his grandkids how this Internet stuff works before he discovers a nigerian prince online.

This was a perfect opportunity to make kenobi black and focus on his struggle against wookie privilege. 

Here comes the light side from the dark side mutha fucka!

It has Darth Maul's Infiltrator in it; c'mon, fanboys, you're straining your cred.

luctaro -

OP needs to ask his grandkids how this Internet stuff works before he discovers a nigerian prince online.

Cant even argue. I was so intent on making a thread about it i didnt listen to my gut which screamed that it was fake as hell.

I should take a break from this internet stuff

Crooked NYer - 
luctaro -

Cant even argue. I was so intent on making a thread about it i didnt listen to my gut which screamed that it was fake as hell.

I should take a break from this internet stuff

Yeah, taking a break would probably be the best.

...except for pron of course.

I hope they do a back story on Nien Nunb next!

My vision for Kenobi...

The movie opens on a slow motion space chase. There will be lots of people talking, green haired women in charge, and fat korean women doing everything.

Kenobi is hired to kill some bigots and .... aw fuck it... I am so over SW at this point I can't even bash it any longer