Stedham at OMEGACON this weekend!

World-famous movie star and MMA fight promoter-extraordinaire TOM STEDHAM will be making a guest appearance at OMEGACON in the Birmingham Sheraton this weekend, March 14-16.

His latest movie, TORMENT, will be shown at 2 pm on Saturday.

Other guests include KANE HODDER (Jason in Friday XIIIth), Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca in Star Wars...); Richard Hatch (Battlestar Galactica); Richard "Jaws" Kiel (James Bond); Chase Masterson (Star Trek DS9), and more.

His MMA company, the SOUTHERN FIGHTING ALLIANCE, hosts its next Tuscaloosa fight card on April 5.

And let me state, publicly, for the record, contrary to rumor:
I AM NOT IN 'NEVER BACK DOWN'!!!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

OMEGACON was a huge hit for me... despite NOT A SINGLE ONE OF YOU CHEAP BASTARDS COMING TO SEE ME!!!

But my movie TORMENT had its big showing (WORLD PREMIERE!!) and I'm happy about that. I talked to several people about future projects. Things are looking good!

I'm supposed to play WILDCAT in June. He's the superhero who trained Batman, Catwoman and others how to fight... Just a little pressure there, ya think???

Anyway, screw all you cheapskates for not coming. Don't come up to me at Skip or Freddy's show and try to get my autograph, either!

ttt I tried to make it but my ride is smashed, needed some good karma so I volunteered with Salavation Army yesterday!