Steelers..? REal TEst this Sat.

but i have to admit this week will be A CHALLENGE for Pittzburgh tho ... we are so used to WHIPPING teams with veteran QB's -- i dont know how Big Ben n Co. are going to handle going against a Another Rookie anchored team tho...

shaking n fear crossing fingers

i gotta be honest with u guys but i am trying to be realistic but the best the STeelers can do against NYG will be about 20-30pt blowout.

score

steelers 40 giants 10

the coach - Cowher must have been busting up the Defense with LONG LAPS knowing the defense will have to get ready for interceptions galore n running them back for TD's n all ...

yeah conditioning and endurance training is HIGH and most brutal this week also for the offense, knowing going against the Defense of NYG is like NOT having one there meaning u basically will just have to RUN RUN RUN all freaking day with no one to give u a break by tackling u and conserving your breath and energy .

CB's and Safeties will have the WORST DAY of their lives knowing they will have to run the field on nulified deep route and post plays all for NUTHING . this mainly due to the fact the only time u will see him with the ball is when he is squatted down under the center, BUt after that u will rarely see him fully standing with the ball in his hand . u know why cuz he will be buried under what will appear tobe snow but in actuality it will be Steelers (away games dress) white jersey on top of him.

SS

lol at tapped out

remind me not to take any horse beating tips from you ! LOLOL

yeah this should be an intresting week.

the test will be one that is extremely mental.

it's difficult to stay up for this game knowing they have baltimore not to far away!

Eli Manning may have the NFL's first-ever negative passer rating against that defense. Pittsburgh should get out to an early lead, so NY will have to try throwing more than they're gonna want to.

Poor Eli..........meanwhile, the Chargers will probably win their division, lol.

"it's difficult to stay up for this game knowing they have baltimore not to far away!"

-

damn it will be even HARDER for me to NOT be able to watch the game with Baltimore (the only real game i wnat to see) so we can owe themBASTards back.

however i will be in NY with my girlfriend this time next week so wont see it on tv (DAMMIT whyy cudnt they have the game with NYgiants n B-Mo reversed!!!?? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SS - they have sports bars in NY. If your girls cares for you at all she will understand that watching the Steelers is not only the right thing to do, but in fact a necessity.

Plaxico is not playing again to rest his hamstring. I look for PGH to run the ball 50 times. This game will not be as big a blowout as people think. The Steelers will look to control the clock and get out of there with a win.

I dont like you guys anymore. And yes, I did pick the Giants to win this week. I would rather lose the OGFPL than pick my giants to lose.

tjmitch i dont blame you for picking your team. i'm the same way even last year with the steelers i picked them every week.

hey i am not pick NYG to lose... i am picking the Steelers to win...thats all :)

SS

damn damn damn.....we agve you guys a game at least.

lola t overrated!

the same OVERRATING u could give Philly ( Hustling against REdskins and Dallas LOL )
as well ,STeelerrs are known as ground n grind football when it comes down to it alhtough they have decent air plays with WR . THey are still a RUN da Ball team n being physical and noone does it better than them.

Anyway it was good game with NyG c uz anyone who watches football tends to know at about the last 3-4 games even the so called "whacked" teams arise to the occasion -- this year is no different.

:^)

"Anyway it was good game with NyG c uz anyone who watches football tends to know at about the last 3-4 games even the so called "whacked" teams arise to the occasion -- this year is no different.
"

-

LMAO at NE LOSing to Miami

... hmm wasnt it just yesterday i was talking about this type of karma :)

SS