Steelers=Super Bowl Champs

They're too complete for anyone to touch right now. As long as Big Ben doesn't choke, it'll be an easy road. They'll beat the Eagles in the end. It'll be a little closer than the first game, but not by much. Bank on it. dusts off terrible towel

You don't seem like a fair weather fan at all predicting this when their record is 10-1.

/sarcasm

"As long as Big Ben doesn't choke, it'll be an easy road."

Dumbest thing I've read all day, bar none. And I was on the UG for a short while this afternoon.

They'll have to play the Pats again at some point I'm fairly certain----see how easy the road is when New England actually has their 1000-yard rusher.

The Pats have more experience, but I think it will come down to whoever is playing at home.If you look at the pats and Steelers remaining schedule, the edge goes to the pats as far as locking up that.

As long as they dont play the Ravens again and get embarrased theyll be ok lol

"uhhhh you beat the Pats when they lacked their back and Ty Law. (he got hurt in the beginning of the game) I wouldn't go dusting off your terrible towel just yet."

Uhhhhh, maybe we wouldn't mind having back our all pro nose tackle, potential pro bowl guard, starting corner back, all pro line backer, etc, etc. for that game too.

Injuries are an excuse EVERY team could make after about 3 games into the season. Some fans cling to that excuse, others know it is part of the game and understand part of being a solid NFL team is having depth.

Isn't it bad luck to make predictions like that...

It is amazing that the Steelers are in this position with their 3rd string rookie QB playing for the majority of the season. No other team could have survived this scenario.

STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELERSSSS!!!

"Injuries are an excuse EVERY team could make after about 3 games into the season. Some fans cling to that excuse, others know it is part of the game and understand part of being a solid NFL team is having depth."

-

OWNED thank u dammit i agree 1000% last sat i had to hear some SMACK about how Pittsburghs win against Philly was a fluke cuz they didnt have there starting RB --- HELLO tard ass we didnt have ours either (duce staley) and used Jerome Bettis (backup) and still won
and Bettis had 3-4 games back to back with 100 yards and we still won soo what is the PANSY plm with u sorry dickheads??! It does little to say anything about WHY the philly defense got walked over tho by the steeler offense so its a null n void point to even talk about.

"They'll have to play the Pats again at some point I'm fairly certain----see how easy the road is when New England actually has their 1000-yard rusher."

-

see how easy the road is when Kendrell Bell is back

"It is amazing that the Steelers are in this position with their 3rd string rookie QB playing for the majority of the season. No other team could have survived this scenario."

Dumb statement. Brady got his shot due to injury too. wtf?

As for who wins, we'll see. I'll take the Pats on the road or at home. They'll be the #1 seed though, so I don't think the Steelers can win at Foxboro.

" Injuries are one thing but when your franchise players are hurt you will have trouble."

or possibly the most important and talented member of their defensive unit? maybe lossing a Guy like Hampton?

"Uhhhhh, maybe we wouldn't mind having back our all pro nose tackle, potential pro bowl guard, starting corner back, all pro line backer, etc, etc. for that game too. "

-

too DAMNASS correct again!!!

"As long as they dont play the Ravens again and get embarrased theyll be ok lol"

-

Gimme a break the Ravens are formiddable force more or less at anytime and losing to them is not an embarassment ... losing to a rookie like philly and NE did IS

Guess we'll see at the end of the season.

"losing to a rookie like philly and NE did IS"

You mean like the similarly cocky 2001 Steelers did to Brady? Ben obviously has game. At least he does for this season. Nothing embarassing about losing to a good team with a good QB.

works both ways, its typical that the rookie run QB'd team has problems n will tend to lose ... but u do have your share of success with them regardless as with Big Ben tho.

"You don't seem like a fair weather fan at all predicting this when their record is 10-1."

Huh? So i should have predicted it when they sucked? What does making a prediction when your team is doing great have to do with being a fair weather fan? I'll admit i expected a wild card, at most, this year. Fan or not, who the hell would have ever predicted Ben doing so great? Nobody. Sorry, i'm a realistic fan and i don't go around talking about how great my team is even when they're not. And i didn't join the bandwagon. I still have my Greg Lloyd jersey for fuck sake.

DONT WORRY MARRZZ they hating cuz steelers are owning their teams lol!!!

"Huh? So i should have predicted it when they sucked? What does making a prediction when your team is doing great have to do with being a fair weather fan? I'll admit i expected a wild card, at most, this year. Fan or not, who the hell would have ever predicted Ben doing so great? Nobody. Sorry, i'm a realistic fan and i don't go around talking about how great my team is even when they're not. And i didn't join the bandwagon. I still have my Greg Lloyd jersey for fuck sake."

points at thread title, points at Steeler's record at time thread was made, makes point

mmmh i predict them to win the superbowl the second week of the preseason!