Stemulite "New Non-Steroid"

Has anybody tried this new supplement? Supposedly it is the new legal non-steroid alternative.

Eat 2 kg of spinach a day and you'll get the same effects as from anabolic steroids but without the side effects.

I've been a crabass lately, sorry.

Jorx - Eat 2 kg of spinach a day and you'll get the same effects as from anabolic steroids but without the side effects.

Why is that?

Wow, JK,that moderator must have put a good bit of time & effort into looking all that up and putting it together. I hope you thanked her for it.

To the OP:
Quit looking for BS quick fixes. Eat right and work hard.

Edit: n/m Didn't realize that was part of the quote, lol. OP, the statement to you remains the same though.

yeah, but imagine the 2kg green shits you have afterwards....

JKennedy -
ronin0352 - Wow, JK,that moderator must have put a good bit of time & effort into looking all that up and putting it together. I hope you thanked her for it.

I'm not a member of the board so I don't have posting rights but I did link directly to the site so as not to not take credit for someone else's work.

Yeah, I caught that after the fact and edited at the end of my post. Thanks for posting it though, that was some serious homework on her part and a good find on yours.