Stephan Bonnar support thread....

Dude fought Anderson Silva and gave us some of the best fights in UFC history. He and Forrest put MMA out there for the average cat.

Respect.

RESPECT Phone Post

Nice, Abe. Phone Post

Dude came out for war everytime. I hope he gets what he deserves. Dana said he would always be part of the UFC family, I hope he stands by his word. Phone Post

He kind of throws that out the window by deciding to roid on his last fight out.  I guess he figured he had no reprecussions if caught because a suspension wouldnt mean anything.

Politics didn't put the steroid needle in him.

TWICE

signed

we all make mistakes

Big Pun - Politics didn't put the steroid needle in him.

You would've done the exact same thing.

If you were all but retired and needed steroids to help you heal during your layoff then you would do it too.

If the UFC had given him a normal timeframe to train none of us would've ever heard about this.

Always liked Stephan! Phone Post

Yes. Respect to Bonnar Phone Post

ABE FROMAN - 

If you were all but retired and needed steroids to help you heal during your layoff then you would do it too.

If the UFC had given him a normal timeframe to train none of us would've ever heard about this.

He was offered a fight under the assumption he was clean. Noone forced him to sign the bout agreement. You whiners act like he had a gun to his head. He knew he was dirty, signed for a payday and now has to reap the consequences. If he had a longer time frame he would just be a cheater who didn't get caught and that would be ok? lol I don't think so.

Let's make this clear....Bonnar didn't cheat, he was trying to recover from years of entertaining US by using steroids. This is a perfectly fine thing to do if you don't anticipate fighting anyone.

Most of us including Stephan believed he was never getting another fight before they dropped Anderson on him.

It's time to get Bonnar back to the UFC where he belongs. 

Big Pun - 
ABE FROMAN - 

He was offered a fight under the assumption he was clean. Noone forced him to sign the bout agreement. You whiners act like he had a gun to his head. He knew he was dirty, signed for a payday and now has to reap the consequences. If he had a longer time frame he would just be a cheater who didn't get caught and that would be ok? lol I don't think so.

It's always someone whining about whiners and bitching about bitches but don't realize they are the first of the bitching whiners.

The dude thought he had time, and you AREN'T a cheater if you're trying to heal yourself and the organization you're in told you that you should retire. You aren't going to walk with a limp and shit on yourself for the rest of your days, you'll do whatever it takes to heal.

It was bad timing, not an attempt to cheat.

Soup and Beer -

He kind of throws that out the window by deciding to roid on his last fight out.  I guess he figured he had no reprecussions if caught because a suspension wouldnt mean anything.

He just broke his silence on the issue, changed my view on things. Phone Post

Let's make this clear...steroids are illegal fool. You act like they were doctor subscribed and you also act like this was a one time deal. He's a repeat cheater. Noone took over his body, put a steroid needle in his ass and signed a bout agreement knowing he was going to pop a hot test. He did all that himself. It wasn't Zuffa. It wasn't Dana. It was not the Illuminati. It was Stephan Bonnar. Stop acting like he was mistreated or somehow done wrong. He is responsible for his own decisions.

MexiCain AmeriCain - RESPECT Phone Post

. Phone Post

ABE FROMAN - 
Big Pun - 
ABE FROMAN - 

It's always someone whining about whiners and bitching about bitches but don't realize they are the first of the bitching whiners.

The dude thought he had time, and you AREN'T a cheater if you're trying to heal yourself and the organization you're in told you that you should retire. You aren't going to walk with a limp and shit on yourself for the rest of your days, you'll do whatever it takes to heal.

It was bad timing, not an attempt to cheat.

I like Bonnar, but didn't he also test positive after his second Forrest Griffin fight?

Respect. Phone Post