Stephan Bonnar support thread....

Big Pun - Let's make this clear...steroids are illegal fool. You act like they were doctor subscribed and you also act like this was a one time deal. He's a repeat cheater. Noone took over his body, put a steroid needle in his ass and signed a bout agreement knowing he was going to pop a hot test. He did all that himself. It wasn't Zuffa. It wasn't Dana. It was not the Illuminati. It was Stephan Bonnar. Stop acting like he was mistreated or somehow done wrong. He is responsible for his own decisions.

Ignorance should be illegal too but you, your teacher, your parents, your job and your posting style breeze right past that, fool. Now either nut up and talk about the subject or name call, we can do either but not both. 

Again, context is important. Did Bonnar attempt to cheat with the Anderson fight? No. Did he attempt to heal himself and end up getting busted in the end? Yes.

Does his circumstances warrant better treatment than guys like Thiago Silva who is still in the UFC?

YES.

Respect Phone Post

Soup and Beer -

He kind of throws that out the window by deciding to roid on his last fight out.  I guess he figured he had no reprecussions if caught because a suspension wouldnt mean anything.

The "roiding" was a banned substance he used for the cut if I remember right.

Please correct me if I am wrong. Phone Post

ABE FROMAN - 
Big Pun - Let's make this clear...steroids are illegal fool. You act like they were doctor subscribed and you also act like this was a one time deal. He's a repeat cheater. Noone took over his body, put a steroid needle in his ass and signed a bout agreement knowing he was going to pop a hot test. He did all that himself. It wasn't Zuffa. It wasn't Dana. It was not the Illuminati. It was Stephan Bonnar. Stop acting like he was mistreated or somehow done wrong. He is responsible for his own decisions.

Ignorance should be illegal too but you, your teacher, your parents, your job and your posting style breeze right past that, fool. Now either nut up and talk about the subject or name call, we can do either but not both. 

Again, context is important. Did Bonnar attempt to cheat with the Anderson fight? No. Did he attempt to heal himself and end up getting busted in the end? Yes.

Does his circumstances warrant better treatment than guys like Thiago Silva who is still in the UFC?

YES.

Good luck trying to argue perspective with someone. It's a difficult thing to teach somebody.

Signed

VTFU

EEKS -  Abe you is one stupid motherfucker. Phone Post

Noted, coming from the 'you is' guy while on his Virgin Mobile Android phone.

Your vocabulary describes you perfectly.

I mean as a "support thread" if you're not here to do so, why TF R U here? Makes no F'in sense at all really. Speaks to your own sadness IMO. You need to criticize a fighter in a 'support' thread?

Get a life

Without a doubt.... Respect for Stefan Bonnar. Give the guy a break, he fought extremely hard time and time again. This is a guy that gave absolutely everything in the cage and showed that he had the heart of a champion. Hes not the only one to ever fail a drug test (seriously lol)... Relax with the lynch mob. Josh Barnett failed 3 drug tests and we still all recognize him and respect him as a top fighter, because HE IS a top fighter. Shit happens in life. I'm not excusing the drug use, but it also doesn't make the man. That's not fair in my opinion. The circumstances of what happened makes sense and I don't think anyone has the right to judge basically. Phone Post

Hespect, him and Andy helped save a card, and the fight was fun to watch.

Would anyone have made this thread if he won? Phone Post

Rambo John J -

Bonnar will always go down as the true winner of TUF 1 finale in my opinion.

You are a real warrior Stephan.  Big Heart and Bigger Balls

Maybe Bellator Bro?  They don't do bullshit politics and matchmaking over there.

#winning.is.everything.at.bellator

This! Phone Post

Much respect

I'll always respect the shit out of Bonnar. He fucked up a couple times with PED's, big deal, just meant he wasn't quite as good as many others in sports who hide their usage better. He still always came to fight, and always entertained. He gave us some fantastic fights and was always a good ambassador for MMA, as a talented, gritty fighter and as a well-spoken commentator and good person in general.

I hope he and Lorenzo and Dana talk and that they bring him back into the fold. A couple mistakes do not negate years of dedication to ones craft and to ones company Phone Post

I respect Bonnar and he has my support.

GriffinQ -  A couple mistakes do not negate years of dedication to ones craft and to ones company Phone Post

Awesome quote.

SeanSheehanBA - signed

we all make mistakes

1 Phone Post

Just read the article on the news feed and what he said kinda broke my heart. Damn, guy has nothing to be sorry about. Phone Post

Out of all the fighters, he is the most memorable in the ring and out. He and Forrest built this company with that one fight. It's not just that one, he literally comes to fight and does it every single outing. If he did PED, I don't care, even if he's lying. I don't care. Dana White and the company shouldn't ostricize him, because he's given it all.

Voted up.

Always gonna be a fan of the American Psycho. Thanks for the blood. Best wishes and RESPECT! Phone Post