Stephan Bonnar

I really can't stand Bonnar's commentary. Sounds like a great guy but seriously one of the most annoying voices I've ever heard and he marks out to insignificant details like if someone slaps a guillotine in, before have even tightened it he's all like 'that's so tight!'

I was trying to watch WEC53 and I really had to turn the volume off, so annoying! The greatest thing about the merger is that I might not have to hear his voice again in a while.

Rant over

I don't mind his commentary at all, guy is passionate about the sport and has a good sense of humor.  They should definitely use him more in that role.  Mir and KenFlo are both good too.

I much prefer Mir and Florian.

Bonnar is really passionate but that's what I find annoying, when nothing is happening and he sounds like it's actually really amazing

I think for his level of experience he does a good job. I can see him getting better and better and becoming a really good color guy. He knows pretty much all phases of the game as well.

I like Mir, Bonnar, and Florian more than Goldy...

Yeah he does a good job I think

Pettis kick: "oh my god that was like something out of the matrix!!!!"

;)

Bonnar is good.

I don't mind Bonnar, he is miles ahead of Tito.

But Mir and Florian are my favorites (As far as UFC fighters)

Matt le kat - Yeah he does a good job I think

;)

except it was Todd Harris that came up with the Matrix analogy with 'Anthony Pettis goes full matrix on the champion' and then Bonnar said 'that is something out of the matrix' afterwards

Bonnar's original reaction was 'he ran up the wall like a ninja' which was a bit rubbish, I've never heard of Ninja's doing flashy mad kicks in a cage before

Capo Ultra - I really can't stand Bonnar's commentary. Sounds like a great guy but seriously one of the most annoying voices I've ever heard and he marks out to insignificant details like if someone slaps a guillotine in, before have even tightened it he's all like 'that's so tight!'

I was trying to watch WEC53 and I really had to turn the volume off, so annoying! The greatest thing about the merger is that I might not have to hear his voice again in a while.

Rant over

i thought it was just me--i can't stand the sound of his voice either--the accent is barely tolerable--but the voice itself is like listening to dogs howl incessantly...

Bonnar > Florian > Mir Phone Post

Mir > Florian > Bonnar

Bonnar's voice ruins it for me, tbh. Phone Post  

Edit: Cleaned up the post (iPhone ruined it) 

hell, he's better than Goldberg.

Capo Ultra - 
Matt le kat - Yeah he does a good job I think

;)

except it was Todd Harris that came up with the Matrix analogy with 'Anthony Pettis goes full matrix on the champion' and then Bonnar said 'that is something out of the matrix' afterwards

Bonnar's original reaction was 'he ran up the wall like a ninja' which was a bit rubbish, I've never heard of Ninja's doing flashy mad kicks in a cage before

you're an idiot.

Bonnar is fine. My biggest problem with fighters turned announcers is when they become bias towards fighters they like/trained with.

Couture needs to be brought back for UFC main events.

I'd do him

he did a better job than mir.

When he is done fighting, hopefully soon, he should get his deviated septum fixed. He will sound a lot better then. Get used to him.