Stephan Kesting Leglock Seminar

Stephan Kesting will hold one of his rare seminars on Thursday, November 23rd, 2006 in the Fight Pit Training Center in Maple Ridge, British Columbia. Maple Ridge is less than an hour from the Washington State border.

Stephan is one of Canada's top grapplers and he is highly regarded for his production of high quality instructional DVD's. The topic of this seminar will be Advanced Leg Attacks and Counters and it will run from 6:00-9:00 PM. Please check here for exact loaction: http://www.jiujitsulife.com/location.html#maple_ridge. Call me at 778-861-0137 or e-mail me at donwhitefield@canada.com to register.

By the way, the fee for the seminar is US$45.

That is cheap for that level of instruction, in my opinion.

Awesome instruction at an awesome price- if I were within driving I would be there. Check out step's tapes-CD's for insight into his ability and technical knowledge.

SAM

I know this seminar is a grat deal and I hope some of you guys from Washington State will make it up here to take advantage of it.

how many hours is Maple Ridge, British Columbia from seattle?

2-3 hours depending on how fast you drive. The Fight Pit Training Center is located right off Lougheed Highway, you can't miss it.

ttt

• Joe