Stephen A Smith Vindicated!

Colored commentary

He was treated “unfairly” because hes a fucking idiot. Whether him getting thrust into that position was his fault or not, he shouldnt have been covering MMA in any sort of analyst position.

1 Like

I don’t know if I agree with this. The UFC had been dying to hit mainstream for decades so when they have an opportunity, they have to give a little. Stephen A is probably the most well known sports personality on ESPN so why not drop the elitist attitude for a little bit? Sometimes you have to make sacrifices or trade-offs for the greater good.

So you want them to continue hiring the Jimmy Smiths, Frank MIrs and Pat Miletichs of the world to help out which no casual ESPN fan has any idea who these guys are? They’d be keeping with the niche culture that has gotten them nowhere for decades.

I was honestly stoked when I saw SAS on the broadcast team and thought that he got a bad rap because Joe would rather protect his ego than take one for the team. But when it comes to his own business, he doesn’t mind cucking to Spotify and the left.

1 Like

Play by play is not a job. You made that up.

Lol

Smith was also correct about Rhonda Rousey

1 Like

He was correct on Cowboy too

1 Like

1 Like