Stephen Thompson 57-0 ?

Kickboxing but still. That's a lot of kicking ass with no losses

I just watched his fight vs ellenberger.
Holy shit! Phone Post 3.0

A truly special talent.

Something is off about him though..I don't know what it is.. Even Cormier was moving away from him a little bit and he's always touching everyone.

He's a bad dude. I remember watching him fight one of his IKF Kickboxing fights when he was a teenager and thinking holy crap that kid can whip my ass!

Don't forget matt brown whooped him tho Phone Post 3.0

Hickson pisses on 57-0 Phone Post 3.0

burner22 - Don't forget matt brown whooped him tho Phone Post 3.0
If they have a rematch wonderboy would
Mess matt up. Phone Post 3.0

CRE - A truly special talent.

Something is off about him though..I don't know what it is.. Even Cormier was moving away from him a little bit and he's always touching everyone.
Lol what
CRE shut the fuck up Phone Post 3.0

CRE - A truly special talent.

Classic Phone Post 3.0

He's a badass but I'm not going to lie his corner, all dressed in those white reebok uniforms, looked like a creepy cult at the end of the fight. Phone Post 3.0

He's kinda hawt too-

beep-o

Most of his kickboxing matches were under above the waist American kickboxing rules against no name opponents, he also lost to Raymond Daniels in WCL, who also had a supposed ridiculous undefeated record before stepping up against real competition under proper rules in GLORY.

i thought Wonderboy was just a good kickboxer until his last fight...he has improved his grappling faster than anyone else in recent times..the guy will be fun to watch from here on out..

No shame in that. Matt Brown's a bad mother fucker. Phone Post 3.0

Isn't he affiliated with the Machados in BJJ?
Love me some wonderboy!
I'm always a fan of the karate guys Phone Post 3.0

burner22 - Don't forget matt brown whooped him tho Phone Post 3.0

Oh, well in that case Wonderboy should be ashamed 

Dangerous dude. Took Robbie Whittaker out too which makes it hard for me to get behind him Phone Post 3.0

Xspur - Isn't he affiliated with the Machados in BJJ?
Love me some wonderboy!
I'm always a fan of the karate guys Phone Post 3.0

Carlos Machado is Stephen's bro in law.  His oldest sister, Lindsay is married to Carlos.  The Thompsons are literally the most genuine people I've ever met in my life.  I'm thankful to call them friends, and that Wonderboy is getting the credit he's worked his whole life for!

A rematch now would be much more competitive. I think the Brown fight was a wakeup call and resulted in him closing some holes in his game. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, I thought that was pretty incredible. Does anyone have a website to view his kickboxing bout results? Curious how many were decisions vs. KOs, and if any were close (split decisions, etc). I did find 20 wins were as an amateur and then 37 as a pro. Pretty amazing.