He was overweight so doesn't qualify for one. Phone Post 3.0

Conor, Robbie, Rory and Almeida I think Phone Post 3.0

Who got them? Phone Post 3.0

Maldini2706 - He was overweight so doesn't qualify for one. Phone Post 3.0
Agh forgot about that. Thanks buddy. VU Phone Post 3.0

Didn't make weight. Didn't deserve.

bonersaurus - Conor, Robbie, Rory and Almeida I think Phone Post 3.0
This. VU Phone Post 3.0

WOW, they should of added one just for this..Any other card this is a POTN bonus.

And GTFO here about coming in 2.5 LBS over. Dude fucking brought it, that's the best we can ask for

mma ray - WOW, they should of added one just for this..Any other card this is a POTN bonus.

And GTFO here about coming in 2.5 LBS over. Dude fucking brought it, that's the best we can ask for
Rules are rules on this one. Long standing policy. Fail the piss test or miss weight and you're not bonus eligible. Phone Post 3.0

downperiscope - 
mma ray - WOW, they should of added one just for this..Any other card this is a POTN bonus.

Rules are rules on this one. Long standing policy. Fail the piss test or miss weight and you're not bonus eligible. Phone Post 3.0

I get that. And I get punishing someone for Missing weight, BUT that was fight of the year before the Robbie Rory fight happened IMO. (that or the Gaetghe fight at WSOF) ...AND.. THAT FLYING KNEE, THO!!! He was moving backwards and landed it in the proverbial phone booth for space. Crazy. don't recall EVER seeing that.

Ah, I forgot about the weight issue. Was an incredible fight though.