Steroid Encyclopaedia . com

good thread! ov, what is the difference between your site and the free AAS sites out there? What do you guys offer for the $$$ that free osites dont?

lol, i know, i know. i told my friend that it sounded bogus when he told me about it. he thought it sounded weird as well and didnt buy any of it.

Gib, probably the biggest draw is the suppliers page. The suppliers are tried, true, and trusted sources for people to get safe, clean and real gear no questions asked by the source, or us.

We do not make money from the sources, and encourage or discourage using any of them. But they are there for those that are going to do it anyways. We would rather have people using safe and real gear if they are going to do it as opposed to buying crap from someone selling something like a test foot creme! :-)

Also, there are nearly 6000 members with A LOT of experience for you to draw from, including an attorney who has done some "specialization" with athletes who have gotten in trouble because of their gear habits. There is also the moderator staff who can help with questions that are not answered by the rank and file membership. We have mod's all over the world. So we are able to check on, and ensure the reputation of the sources. Again we have nothing to do with the sale of gear other than providing a way for you to contact them.

Our source list is different from free site lists in that as I mentioned before, the sources are scrutinized and verified. We can and do also verify and straighten out scammers. Like guys selling test foot gels... (Sorry, just can't let that one go!) the prices that the sources offer tend to be lower because they have access to over 6000 members. If you are a gear user I guess that could be considered a benefit. These guys also ship all over the world in a matter of days, securely. We do not know how they do it, we only know that they do. We also have many pro athletes on the site that are good for guidance in your sport.

It is worth your dime if you are going to do it.

100% legit and i say if you wanna get into gear go there, read EVERYTHING you can, and there is a mountain of info on every frickin thing there....well worth the money to have the knowledge i learned there...especially for your well ebing and not wasting money on bum gear...

jym, are you a member right now?
Drop me a line if you are! It shouldn't be a stretch to figure out which mod I am...
:-)
not the username I use here at mma, but again, not a logical leap to figure out over there.

Thanks OV1!

I'll be the first to admit that I know little to nothing about steroids. I only know maybe three guys who have done them, but I don't even know which ones they took or anything. All I know is that they got good results with minimal side effects. So it's gotten me kind of curious, so would this site be a good way to find out whether or not I should give gear a try, or is it more for guys who know a good bit about it to learn even more? Thanks.

Joey, it is a great place for anyone who is interested in iron, period. And yes, it will be a place that helps you decide. And it is a great place for people to learn how to do it the right way. Meaning, quality gains, retainable gains, and minimal side effects. Realize that it is a very small investment, but you will get your money's worth.

I would love to answer any questions that you may have.

I'm not planning on anything drastic any time soon, I'm still gaining pretty good on my own but I'd just like to know if it's gonna be a realistic option for whenever I hit the wall.

My main question is how they could affect normal body developement in the future. I'm only 20 years old, and I know a couple guys about my age who've accomplished some good things with juice, I'm just curious if or how it may affect them in the future. Thanks.

Well first of all, major kudo's to you for not jumping in and taking the easy way out. Do not even consider it until you truly believe that you've reached your genetic potential, or until you honestly believe that you cannot reach the goals that you've set without some intelligent assistance.

As to your buddies at the age of 20... Well, gotta say that is not too smart. At that age, the male body is still doing a great job of making its own test, and doing gear at that age will affect their ability to produce and grow as they age. The production will be decreased to levels lower than your at the same age in their mid 30's if they keep it up. With that being said, they could get away with some light cycle at their age. But most guys jump in with both feet and use gallons of test because they want to be a monster. Bad move. Most guys abuse the gear when they first start as a rule.

At the moment the commonly accepted wisdom is for guys to wait until anywhere from 22 - 25 years of age before even considering this. Tell ya what, @ 6' 4" 200lbs, when the time comes, it would not take much to make you an absolute monster. That is such a good canvas to start on. Keep doing what you are doing naturally, and if you do take the plunge and do it right, you can easily sculpt yourself into one of those statues that the greeks were so fond of!

That being said, joining SE would be a good place for you because of all the other knowledge you can gain. Like i said, there are some pro body builders there, and a ton of people who are just freaking brilliant when it comes to training. If ya join, i'll introduce ya to the who's who.