Steve Austin podcast

Any listeners?

I just downloaded the shawn Michaeld and Chael Sonnen episodes. Havent listned yet, but his guest list is great.

What other episodes/guests are good? Looking for good backstage stories, insights on matches etc?

I'm guessing Nash's and Razors are pretty good? Phone Post

Not once can I remember the interviews being dull, all of them have been great so far. Phone Post 3.0

Don't ask me to tell you what you like. Phone Post

Flair's is totally badass. Lawler's is pretty good. Josh Barnett's is pretty rad, too Phone Post 3.0

Ones I recommend: DDP, Jim Ross, Bret Hart, Kurt Angle, Tim White, Terry Funk, Lance Storm.

Swig of beer for the working man. Phone Post 3.0

Link for droid users? I tried downloading from podcastone, but it's crawling at a snails pace.. Phone Post

Ric Flair's was by far my favorite...but they're seriously all good. Phone Post 3.0

If you wanted to try me, Reg. Why didn't you just try me? Phone Post

DevilsAdvocate - 

Owen knew how to rib, even his dad.

RoyMunson -
DevilsAdvocate - 

Owen knew how to rib, even his dad.
Thank you! I've been scratching my head all day over which podcast that quote was from. That story was hilarious. Phone Post 3.0

Which one of Nash's (1,2.or 3) or Halls had the most kliq stories? Phone Post

wooderson76 - Link for droid users? I tried downloading from podcastone, but it's crawling at a snails pace.. Phone Post

Go to the podcast website on your browser and just download the episodes you want and listen with your phones music player Phone Post

JustPeed - Which one of Nash's (1,2.or 3) or Halls had the most kliq stories? Phone Post

Pretty much the same, probably Nash pt 2. Nash repeats some stories between his three shows as well. Hall is more about the nwo and ddp. Phone Post

DevilsAdvocate -
JustPeed - Which one of Nash's (1,2.or 3) or Halls had the most kliq stories? Phone Post

Pretty much the same, probably Nash pt 2. Nash repeats some stories between his three shows as well. Hall is more about the nwo and ddp. Phone Post

So pt 2 = most kliq? Phone Post

Yeah, but is it really so much trouble to just listen to all of them? Phone Post

Kurts was good. Nash's had some funny shit as well Phone Post 3.0

Nah pt 2 was good, gonna listen to part 3 later. Phone Post

I think all his episodes by himself or with the dude from his ranch are great. The interviews are good but the ones with him vs the fly and shit like that is funny as all get out.