Steven Hawkings death memes...

Why do people think that portraying stephen hawking meeting albert einstein in heaven is cute?

“I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail,There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark.”

- Steven Hawking

Also included is that he died on Einsteins birthday like that is some sort of magic. Like he struggled to survive his whole life with a terrible disease so he could turn into inanimate decaying meat on a "special day",

Also this.

I don’t see a problem with it 

Suck a dick, OP. They're funny.

Vegito Blue - 

Well he would have thought the idea of afterlife was stupid, and he would have thought people making a big deal about the "coincidence" of the day was stupid.

Seems a strange way to celebrate someone by associating them with things they would have eschewed were they still alive.

Its like if Sarah McLachlan died and someone painted a commemorative portrait of her having a great time eating dog meat skewers in korea.

The Pendulum - 

Suck a dick, OP. They're funny.

I dont have a problem with this. It's supposed to be mean and everyone gets that its edgy.

The Original one is like someone who thinks they are honoring his memory but are doing it in the most dumb way possible.

who the fuck is Steven Hawkings?

Ya I was sick of 'em pretty early and they just got worse. 

I do realize his works will be analyzed for generations to come. But i'm also a jaded fuck at times so this made me lol.

Brockback Mountain - 
Vegito Blue - 

Well he would have thought the idea of afterlife was stupid, and he would have thought people making a big deal about the "coincidence" of the day was stupid.

Seems a strange way to celebrate someone by associating them with things they would have eschewed were they still alive.

Its like if Sarah McLachlan died and someone painted a commemorative portrait of her having a great time eating dog meat skewers in korea.

That'd be hilarious though. The truth is no one cares what Steven Hawking thought about the afterlife or lack there of except for angry militant atheists.

Brockback Mountain - 
Vegito Blue - 

That would be funny too.

I still can't get past he went to pedo island with epstien.

Blue namer please 

https://imgur.com/tXTFYUS

Acidic -

Blue namer please 

Transporter -

Epstein funded a ton of scientific research. You'll see it how you want to though. 

BrowBeaten - 
Acidic -

Blue namer please 

StankieEdgar -
Transporter -

Epstein funded a ton of scientific research. You'll see it how you want to though. 

Him and his buddies researched some holes, glory holes.