Steven Seagal wants to work with Daniel Cormier

MachidasStraightLeft - 
AbbottMary - Steven seagal has huge balls man. That guy is outrageous.

This.  I dunno why but I find this hilarious.  Seagal blows my mind.

I'm not a huge fan of JBJ, but I fucking love that he turned Seagal down.  

This. Remember how Seagal tried to play the friendship card there, too.

His lusty little "keep away" attitude when it comes to questions about who he's training with, as if the reporter had better be careful, is so awful.

His uber-seriousness is something that would shake the foundations of comedy as we know it if we could just get him on TUF. Total pipe dream though.

40oztofreedom - 

I hate that he never has anything to say. He always answers questions with the most broad answers that don't answer anything like he has no idea whats going on.

Interviewer: "what are you looking forward to in 2013?"

Seagal: "I'm looking forward to seeing the best fighters in the world putting their skills against eachother and seeing who comes out on top." Phone Post

And yet he "wants" to fight Couture in private w/ no witnesses.

Anderson and Lyoto are bad motherfuckers and deserve all the respect they get but man its embarrassing as a fan to watch Seagal go around talking all of rediculous nonsense in ever interview.

I'll also never forget listening to John Leguizamo on some podcast or radio show (i dunno, its on youtube somewhere) and hes not exactly a big guy and hes goin on about how Seagal pushed him around on set. Seagal is a fuckin chump.

Anderson Emelianenko GOAT -

SEAGAL GOAT

http://cdn2.cagepotato.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/machida.gif

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/648862/2.gif

Those are both masterpieces of the highest form. Phone Post

This is gunna be good. Phone Post

Kings21 - 
40oztofreedom - 

I hate that he never has anything to say. He always answers questions with the most broad answers that don't answer anything like he has no idea whats going on.

Interviewer: "what are you looking forward to in 2013?"

Seagal: "I'm looking forward to seeing the best fighters in the world putting their skills against eachother and seeing who comes out on top." Phone Post

And yet he "wants" to fight Couture in private w/ no witnesses.

Anderson and Lyoto are bad motherfuckers and deserve all the respect they get but man its embarrassing as a fan to watch Seagal go around talking all of rediculous nonsense in ever interview.

I'll also never forget listening to John Leguizamo on some podcast or radio show (i dunno, its on youtube somewhere) and hes not exactly a big guy and hes goin on about how Seagal pushed him around on set. Seagal is a fuckin chump.

He already beat couture bro. Randy wants a rematch

Going to have to ask DeWayne about this lol.

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - He's going to keep doing this with whoever he thinks is the next big thing in mma lol Phone Post

Exactly. Phone Post

UGCTT_FryedTakayama -

Lol what a crock of shit. Just go away Segal.

! Phone Post

Maybe he will teach him the jab and take credit for it..

Sincerely,

Anderson Silva's front kick Phone Post